Chapter 26 - 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑰𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚

Start from the beginning

"Come on baby...don't be like that," He pleaded with her.

Then it all hit her...she knew exactly what he was getting at. "Shoyo...it's late."

He laughed. "Oh no you don't."

He waited like she had asked him to, so she'd better not leave him hanging. "You're gonna help me." Hinata's words caused her entire body to tingle with butterflies.

"Baby, I'm tired..." [Y/n] whined.

"You won't be tired if you start playing with yourself." His soothing voice sounded through her cell phone as he lounged back onto his bed. "Let me watch you."

[Y/n] threw herself onto the bed. "You know I don't do that."

He didn't want to accuse [Y/n] of being a liar, but everyone did it once in a while. "You must have some idea of what you should be doing. Put your pussy in the camera and I'll help you out." A small smirk made its way to his lips.

Even though he was miles away, his words still held a strong effect on her. "Stop saying such lewd things."

"Why? Am I turning you on?" Hinata spoke out in a seductive tone. "I might say a lot of nasty things to you, but it's only because I want to do nasty things to you."

Before she could get the chance to reply to him he cut her off to go further in depth about what exactly it was that he wanted to do to her.

"I desperately want to fuck you in the middle of a volleyball court," he confessed.

He saw her freeze, and he took that as a sign to say more. "It'll be long after everyone has already left, and we'll both be excited because I just won an important game. Then we'll tell everyone to go ahead without us, because I want to practice for a little while longer, and that you have to stay to help me. Then when everyone is gone, that's what we're going to do. You'll toss the ball to me a few times, and every-time you do, you're going to get me all riled up." He began forming a plot.

"Of course you're too naive to realize what you'll be doing to me, and eventually I'll start to miss every shot. But you'll cheer me on, and tell me to just stay focused or some soppy shit to make me happy. But I won't be able to, I can't stop looking at the way everything on you jiggles when you jump. I can't stop undressing you with my eyes, or how hot you looking holding a volleyball." Hinata could feel himself getting harder as he spoke of his fantasy.

"Eventually, you'll put down the volleyball, and I'll get a good view of your ass too—when you bend down. Then you'll walk up to me all innocent and confused. You'll ask me what's wrong, and of course I'll say it's nothing. But you already know me too well, you know what's wrong with me, and that look of realization will flash through your eyes. God I fucking love that look" he went off track.

"This time you won't be shy like you usually are, and you'll take the initiative. You'll wrap your arms around me, no questions asked, and pull me in for a kiss. Except it won't be just a kiss, well start full on making out on the court. I'm impatient, and I don't want us to get caught, so I'll grip on one of your ass cheeks to signal I want more. You'll take the hint and start palming me through my shorts or something like that."

[Y/n] was completely taken off guard by how detailed this was. She had to squeeze her thighs together to stop all the sexual tension she could feel growing.

He watched her squirm around and it only inspired him to go deeper into depth. "I'll put my hand around your throat, because i know you like that, and I'll start whispering all sorts of dirty things in your ear. I'm going to tell you about all the disgusting things I want to do to you, kind of like right now, but they're going to be way worse. I'll tell you about how I want to belittle and degrade you in front of all our friends. How they'll watch as I fuck you mercilessly, whiles you cry from embarrassment."

He started stroking himself at his own thoughts, the fact that he was saying them out loud to the person he wanted to do them to only made the experience more pleasurable. "After I tell you all those dirty things, instead of being disgusted with me, you'll look me dead in the eyes and say. 'Then do it.' Big mistake. Those three words, they would be my turning point." he maintained eye contact with [Y/n] as he told his story and pleased himself at the same time. He couldn't read the expression on her face but she didn't seem to be distressed by it.

"Go on...." [Y/n] signaled him to continue.

He was high on ecstasy right now, but he tried gaining his composure to finish the story for her. "I don't know how it happened, but now your pants are gone, and you're standing up, bending forward, holding onto the net so you don't fall. You want me to fuck you so bad, and since I'm so madly in love with you, I'll give you what you want. I pull my pants down, and you get all excited, because you know exactly what's going to happen."

"Even though it was my idea. I'll call you a slut for wanting me to fuck you right there and then, on the court, which was still open to the public. I'll tell how you're such a whore for begging for my cock in a place like this. Anyone could rush in and say they left their keys or something. But of course you won't care, you'll tell me to hurry up. I'll take the tip of my cock, and rub it in slow circles on your drenched pussy, you'll want me to put it inside of you so bad, but I'll decline."

"You'll start whining and getting all upset with me for teasing you like that, and just when you're about to say something else I'll shove it all into you, just to shut you up. It'll catch you off guard so your going to let out this high pitched loud moan-like scream, and I want you to be loud. Because I want you to get caught, so I'll allow you to make as much noise as you like. We have to get caught atleast once in our lifetime, right?" [Y/n] could hear him beating his meat in the background, small groans coming from him every once in a while. She wished that it was her pussy instead of his hand, but unfortunately it wasn't.

Hinata was getting close so he started speeding up with his story telling. "I'll start fucking you brutally, and we'll be so loud, that anyone who was still lurking around with the idea to practice as well, could hear us. You'll be grabbing onto the net for support as I ram into you, again and again. The way you'll scream my name, and it'll echo against the empty walls. The way you'll beg me to go harder, to go deeper, faster. The way your ass would jiggle when-"

His voice hitched, and his face contoured in pleasure as he finally came.

[Y/n] had no idea what she was getting herself into when she agreed to date him. This was...a lot.

"Shoyo..." she called out to him. He lifted his head so his eyes could meet with hers. He was prepared for her scolding already, and how he should probably keep those thoughts to himself.

But that wasn't the case.

"That was really hot." [Y/n] smiled.

He smiled back at her. "Thanks."

"