Their So Pretty, It Hurts

Start from the beginning

"Shuhua! There you are! " Someone shouted.

"Soyeon unnie?" Shuhua muttered.

Seung looked back and saw Soyeon running to where they are, She gave Seung a small shy smile and looked at Shuhua with sympathy.

Seung told Soyeon what happened and Soyeon looked down and kicked a rock looking pissed.

"I knew it. Why would she lie to us though?" Soyeon said.

"Whatever her reason is leave it, Shuhua is in pain right now that's all that matters for now. Please get her back at your dorm Soyeon-ssi." Seung said And helped Shuhua stand up.

Soyeon held Shuhua's hand and walked at their dorm, Seung saw a couple holding hands.

Body pressed together while kissing, Seung turned back and saw Shuhua with teary eyes and Soyeon who was shock.

Soyeon snapped out of her trance and walked towards Shuhua and covered Shuhua's eyes with her hand, Soyeon took her phone and called Someone.

Luckily that person was close by as she was buying some ice cream, A tall giraffe came running.

She looked at the two couples and made a disgusted face, She saw Soyeon who was frowning then she saw their Maknae who was already crying.

She hugged Shuhua and picked her up carried her in bridal style, Soyeon told Yuqi to take Shuhua at their dorm and tell the situation at their unnies.

They were hurt because Soojin never told them about her having a boyfriend, They were friends and sister by heart for God's sake.

They need to know too, Soyeon saw Seung still staring at the couples.

Seung remembered the game y/n played, It reminded her of this situation now.

She looked at Soyeon who was looking at her curiously, Seung just shook her head and patted Soyeon's shoulder before leaving heading back to their dorm.

Before Seung left she shouted "What a lovely couple!".

Soyeon was shook and looked at Seung giving her a sign on why she did that.

But seung only shrugged And mouthed "Let her explain. But don't forgive yet." and smirked after.

Soyeon looked back at the couple and saw them looking at her especially the woman who was terrified as she saw Soyeon.

Seung walked and stopped At her and y/n's dorm and heard musical beats and singing, She went inside and saw the seven boys now looking at her.

The boys felt excited, Seung said they should do a sexy song.

The boys were flustered to hear that but never the less helped, Suga and Seung got along and soon wrote a perfect song for their performance.

All they need is the beat, the positions, the costumes, and the dance.

"Blood, Sweat And Tears"

Seung told the boys to sleep at their guest room, Seung again went outside and it was already 10:54pm.

She went to the park where all the drama happened.

"Aish too much drama for one day.... " Seung mumbled.

"Tomorrow's Tuesday.... Wonder what will happen to Shuhua...." Seung said while looking at the stars.

"what's bothering you Seung?" Someone said at her back.

Seung smiled as she recognized that voice.

"Unnie..... How's work at the cafe?" Seung said while smiling still looking at the stars.

"Good.... How's Byul-ah?"

"Fine.... More greasy as ever.. "

"Wheein-ssi?"

"Hm... She's fine.. Though I always hear her laugh at the hallways... It kinda reminds me of you when I was Still a Junior.. "

"He he..... That's nice to hear.. Hyejinnie?"

"Sassy Junior... But she's fine"

"That's good to hear..."

"when will you visit them unnie? They miss you, you know... "

"Hmm.... I'll just surprise them don't worry. Well what's bothering you?"

"Nothing unnie...-"

"Don't lie. Tell me..."

"Shuhua..... And-"

"Soojin?"

"Y-yeah..... I feel bad for Shuhua but.... Do you think ignoring Soojin is the right thing to do?"

"Oh Maknae..... Let Shuhua decide. If she decides to ignore then let her.... But make sure she eats well and goes outside often. That kid is a pain in the ass whenever she's sad. "

"Don't worry Unnie... Thanks but I gotta go now... It's already 11:43pm. Y/n might be worried."

"Alright, tell y/n I said Hi.... Bye bye Seung.. " The person smiled.

"I miss that smile.... Alright Bye Yongsun unnie.. "

Both went to different ways and went home as they shared a nice night with each other.

"It kills me everyday"

To Be Continued...