"I'm not surprised about that," I heard Harry mumble, making me snap my head up.

He was still not looking at me, his gaze stuck on the sandwich in his hands, but I knew what I heard. I hadn't imagined it.

"Well, I can always help you," Perrie suggested.

I raised my eyebrows at her in surprise. "Really? You'd do that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, why not? I don't exactly have anything better to do."

I was still shocked as I stared at her, but then I narrowed my eyes. "How come you don't even seem to feel half as shitty as I do? It feels like my head's about to explode, yet it seems like you're not even affected by last night," I frowned.

A smile formed on her lips as she shook her head. "I'm tired as hell, but I guess I was just lucky by not getting a headache. I didn't have too much to drink," she explained.

Pouting my lips, I looked over at Harry suspiciously. Was he just very good at hiding his hangover, or had he gotten so used to alcohol that he didn't get them as often anymore? He used to get the worst hangovers back in the days without even consuming that much alcohol. But that might have changed too, just like everything else.

Averting my gaze, I bit my bottom lip. "I'll go get something to eat before they remove the breakfast," I muttered, getting up from my seat and leaving the two of them alone.

I wasn't very hungry, so I settled with two slices of toasts and a cup of Yorkshire tea before going back to the table with my tray. The first thing I noticed was that Harry had left and that Perrie was sitting there alone. "Um, where did Harry go?" I asked, although I didn't really care. It wasn't like he was paying any attention to me anyway.

"He said he needed to go packing. He left you these, though," she said, pushing two pills towards me on the table. "He said he didn't want to hear you complaining about your headache the entire day."

My eyes widened momentarily when it dawned on me what it was. He had given me painkillers. "How can I be sure these aren't some kind of toxic drug? You would never fucking know about him," I muttered, frowning at the two pills in front of me.

I could see Perrie rolling her eyes from the corners of my eyes. "I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you dead. Besides, you should be thankful for this, not see it as another excuse to accuse him of something. Just take the kind gesture and swallow those pills, Louis."

Letting out a scoff, I popped the two pills into my mouth and gulped them down with some tea. "Why do you suddenly think so well of him? Don't you remember the way he snapped at you just the other day?" I huffed.

A smile formed on her lips. "He's actually apologized for that. We really bonded when we were out shopping yesterday," she explained, making me snort.

"Of course you did," I mumbled. "If you see me starting to cough blood or having a hard time breathing, you know who to kill for me, though, alright?" I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yes," she replied, chuckling. "Now, eat your breakfast so that we can go pack your suitcase."

-----

With Perrie's help, I ended up finishing packing on time, and we all left the hotel together. Harry was dressed in his black Columbia hoodie and grey joggers while wearing sunglasses for some reason. The sun was far from shining in the dark sky, so they weren't necessary for anything other than flashing cameras, which we didn't have to deal with while leaving the hotel anyway.

Maybe his eyes were red from last night, but who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if he wore them only to come off as untouchable. It only added to the way he had been acting since day one of this journey, and it made me yet again think of what Simon had told me the day when everything started going downhill. He had said that Harry's new record label would turn him into an artist that would come off as untouchable. Even if my mind had been all over the place that day, I deep down never thought it would happen because Harry had always been so down to earth, and he loved showing off his true personality to people. But now, it seemed like he was holding back on that, even if a bright smile was still always on his lips whenever he talked to people while genuinely seeming to care about them.