𝟏.𝟐 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎)

Start from the beginning

Zoey looked at them all, "Aurora's right, we still have three more days to practice. So maybe we c-"

"Face it Zoey," Nicole said angrily, "you're the only girl on our team who can play this game, the rest of us are suckish."

"No, we're not," Aurora said.

"Is suckish even a word," Quinn asked sitting up next to her sister.

Before anyone can say anything, a basketball came flying through the window. Zoey and Nicole both looked out of it, "hey you could've hit somebody."

"I tried," said a voice back, Aurora groaned as it was Logan's voice, "see you Friday."

Nicole picked up the ball and Aurora gagged, a jockstrap was on it. She only knew what they were because Ricky played football back home.

"What's the note say," Quinn asked. Nicole pulled it off and read it, "girls got no game. You're gonna loose."

They all sighed. Nicole took the jockstrap off of the ball, "what's this?"

"You don't wanna know," Aurora said sighing as she stood up. Zoey rolled her eyes and whispered in Nicole's ear causing her to scream and throw it.

"Jesus," Aurora mumbled rubbing her forehead, "me and Quinn are going back to our room, see you guys in the morning."

Aurora got up and then helped her sister up, they both walked to their room together, Quinn going in first. Just as Aurora was going to walk into the room she got the being stared at once again. She looked around only to see a person walking away in the same gray hoodie as before. She sighed and walked into the her dorm, "Quinn someone is stalking me."

"Who would want to stalk you," Quinn asked, causing Aurora to scuff, "how rude."

Time Skip

Today was finally the day. The teams were separated on the courts for practice. Majority of the girls were upset because they weren't doing well, not to mention one of the girls had quit so everyone had to play, but Aurora tried to not let it get to her as she practiced, she had gotten better, which was good, but she wasn't great.

The boys, mostly Logan, laughed at the girls as they failed time and time again.

Zoey, Nicole, and Aurora watched as the crowd drew in, "you guys, are all these people here to watch us," Nicole asked. Aurora looked up to see the crowd, but looked back at Zoey as she spoke.

"Yeah, I guess they wanna see the game," Zoey said, "let's get back to warming up."

Zoey passed the ball to Aurora who passed it to Nicole who tried to throw it in the hoop. Nicole missed and it went over hoop all together, she looked down in embarrassment as Logan laughed, "hey girls try to get the ball in the basket."

"Hey Logan," Aurora said as her angry pent up, she rarely got upset but the way he was treating her friends was not even a little bit okay, "try to make words not come out of your mouth."

He looked away in anger and went back to playing as the three girls laughed. They walked back over to the group and Aurora started practicing with Quinn and the other girl.

"Quinn, I'm really proud of you," Aurora said softly, "you usually hate doing stuff like this."

"I do hate this, but you asked for my help and you're my sister."

"Aww Quinny," she said as she hugged her.

"So that means that when I ask you to be my test subject, you will be."

Aurora backed out of the hug, "you always know how to turn a good moment awkward, don't you Quinn?"

Quinn shrugged as the coach blew his whistle. Both teams gathered around as he spoke, "okay welcome to the first ever guys versus girls basketball game at Pacific Coast Academy."