With all this going on inside his head, a small part of him still believed that Ananya was his Avni. He also had to find out a way to make her confess everything. He had to find out in detail that what happened 15 years ago and it is only Avni who can reveal everything to him.

He pulled his hairs in frustration on being clueless about his further steps. He sits on the sofa nearby while the findings from the previous day run in front of his eyes again. He was pretty sure that Dayawanti had done something more terrible with Avni but what?

He palmed his face while taking a deep breathe. He leaned on the sofa still covering his face. His mind was in a complete mess. Everything was piled up without any solution to it. He massaged his head trying to calm himself and find a solution for his problems.

His phone rang making his headache more worse. He looked at his phone from the corner of his eyes. DD's number was flashing on it. Knowing that it would be about the new human trafficking case he took up, Neil answered the call. He placed the phone near his ear with his one hand gripping his hair and eyes shut.

On call:

DD- Hello? Good morning Sir!

Neil- Yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya tha? Have you called me up to say this?

Dd-(murmurs)- Kam se kam good morning ka jawaab hi de dete. Atleast he could have answered my good morning.

Neil- DD jo bolna hai saaf saaf bol. Gussa mat dila. DD Whatever you want to say, speak clearly. Don't make me angry.

DD- Sir ji aap Kab Tak aa rahein hein Station? Sir ji when will you arrive at station?

Neil- Main aaj nahi aaunga DD. I won't be coming today DD.

DD- Par Sir ji aaj woh human trafficking ke case ka interrogation hai. Aap toh uss case ke in-charge hein. Aapke bina interrogation kaise hogi? But Sir ji today that human trafficking  case's interrogation is going to take place. You are in-charge of that case. Without you how will the interrogation take place?

Neil threw his head back in frustration knowing that now he had to be at the police station. No way out. Already his head was thumping with finding solutions to his problems but then he has to be there and fulfil his duty. Rescue those innocent people.

Neil massaged his head slowly with his one hand before humming his answer to DD.  He hung up the call and walked towards his closet taking out his uniform. He placed it on the bed and went inside the washroom to have a shower and cool his mind. 

The water poured on his head. He could feel the cool stream of water running from his head till his lower back. His thoughts provocatively provoking him to take extreme measures but then the sacrifices his Avni made stop him from doing anything.

Neil placed his service cap on his head after buttoning his khaki shirt. He placed his hand on Avni's photo. He caressed her face for a second before placing a kiss on the picture. He then took all the files and walked out of his condo.

Neil drove towards the Police Station still engrossed in his thoughts. He let out a deep sigh before setting his foot on accelerator and speeding up the car to reach the Police Station as soon as possible. He parked the car in front of the Police station and got off it. He walked inside his cabin placing the files on his desk and immediately summoned DD.

DD walked inside the cabin followed by the 10 accused. These people were caught luring some girls into giving them job in a different state. On further investigation it turned out that this whole scheme was a con and those girls were sold to some higher society people, now serving as their mistresses.