Paul Iulo NYPD

Paul Iulo is a highly trained and expert Security Supervisor who works in Metropolitan Arts and Antiques in New York. He is also a Fire Guard License Holder. Here, he supervises and directs more than 15 employees and security subcontractors by using his incredible leadership skills. Before working at Metropolitan Arts and Antiques, he has served International Protective Security Agency, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New Yorker Hotel, and New York Police Department.

From 1997 to 2007, Paul Iulo has responsively served the New York Police Department in Brooklyn, New York as a Detective. While working in NYPD, his job involves the task of planning, organizing, and conducting investigations into a wide range of accusations and leads including grand larceny and homicide. He has been engaged in covert/overt operations leading to arrest, authorized electronic surveillance. In addition, he has also coordinated and executed “buy and bust” operations. Securing crime scenes, collecting and vouchering evidence, interrogating suspects, interviewing informants, victims and witnesses were also the main tasks of his job.

Paul Iulo interfaced with with county, state and federal law enforcement agencies. He also protected high-level foreign and domestic dignitaries including presidents and members of royalty. Besides this, he overseen  the preparation and execution of Search/Arrest Warrants; testified in Criminal, Family and Supreme Court when required. He drafted incident reports, updated and maintained accurate case files. He possesses critical thinking skills which let him to quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.

Owing to his dedication and expertise in handling variety of security operations, Paul Iulo holds various license and certifications that includes NYS Security License, 8 & 16 Hours Security Certified, CPR and First Aid Certified, Fire Guard Certified, Fire Safety Director FDNY Letter of Compliance. He always keeps updated knowledge of his work, so that he can perform all of his duties meticulously.