Chapter 1 - Beyond Corona walls

Start from the beginning

Varian tilts his head, "You could really figure it out from all that?"

"No, you idiot! I saw Rapunzel and Eugene dancing with sheep- wait why the hell are they dancing with sheep?!"

Varian rolls his eyes, "Okay, walked right into that one..." he glances down.

You take his hand, "Are you sure you're going to be okay being back with the group?"

Varian looks up at you and smiles, "I'm sure I'll be fine. As long as I sleep with one eye open as so do they."

"Varian we know you hate her right now-"

Varian interrupts Sophie, "No, 'hate' is a Strong word, Let's put it this way. If Rapunzel was on fire, and I had the only flask of water. I'd drink it."

You stare in shock, "Yeah, okay that's definitely hate."

"Look, I'll cooperate as long as she doesn't try to force us to be friends. I'm here for you two, and you two only."

You smile lightly and kiss him on the cheek, "Alright. Now let's go before we lose them again."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Vardaros! Here we come!" Rapunzel shouts.

"Well, there they are... you guys ready?" You ask.

"Ready as I'll ever-" Varian clears his throat, "I mean yes."

You all hop on Sebastian and he trots over to them, and you casually sit there at the side while Cass and Rapunzel talk.

"I know, believe me, Cass, I want answers more than anyone." She looks at the scroll. "I feel like whatever is waiting for us at the end of this road is only part of why we're out here."

"Well, in that case, it's a good job we're here." You burst out scaring Rapunzel.

"(__)! You scared the life out of me!"

Cass narrows her eyes, "What are YOU three doing out here?"

"Nice to see you too Cass." Sophie crosses her arms.

Varian keeps quiet and pets Ruddiger's head.

"Look, you might not like us right now, but if you like it or not, we're all on the same path. Plus we broke Varian out of jail so there's no turning back."

"YOU WHAT?!" Cass and Rapunzel yell at the same time catching the attention of the boys inside of the Caravan.

"What's going on out here?" Eugene asks quickly hiding a small box.

He looks up and sees you three. if you could explain his facial expression it would be, (O-O).

"Did ya miss us Eugene?" You smirk.

Eugene tried to form words out of his mouth, "When- Why- What?!"

"Well, that's close enough to answering my question. Rapunzel, if you want to find your destiny, your gonna need us all, even Varian." You say as the horses neigh happily to see each other.

Cass sighs, "Fine, but I'm keeping my eye on you three. Were here." She says.

Suddenly Lance and Hook foot jump out of the Caravan "Woohoo! I'm gonna find a picnic spot!"

You hop off Sebastian and walk over to Cass.

"You know, there was more to the story than you think, your just going to have to trust us."

"(__), I want to trust you, but how do I know you're not just double-crossing us?" She crosses her arms.

You hum in thought, "Maybe at the fact I threatened to break up with my boyfriend for Corona?" You cross your arms too.