Chapter 13 - Coming For You

First I want to say thank you for all the votes and all the reads! It really does mean a lot to me when you all do that. Second I would like to thank you for the messages! I love messages from my readers. They always make my day. So I'm going to try to update more often so be on the lookout. This story is going to come to an end soon so be ready for that too. I hope you like my first ever story though!!

---------------------------------------

 Chapter 13

I'm Coming To Get You And Your Sister Too

Those words have never scared before in my life. A couple of days after I woke up from my coma, an unmarked letter was given to me when a wolf found it during one of her patrols. I paled the moment I read those words, but as soon as it came it was gone. It was replaced by vindication. I was tired of being scared. I was tired of my tormentor. I wanted to end it all. Jonathan didn't scare me anymore. He couldn't. I had my mate by my side and our pack behind us. Plus my sister and her new family were beside us too, ready to fight alongside us. 

So here I am, getting my gear ready, ready for war. 

"Are you sure you're ok meine liebe?" Dominik whispered in my ear as he came up behind me. "You just woke up and I think you should be resting."

I ignored his question and continued to get my gear ready. I had my bow and arrows perched behind my back and two knifes strap to each of my boots. I fastened my jacket and belt and turned around to face Dominik.

"I'm not going to be the helpless one in this situation. You've trained me and I'm confident in my ability. I am going to fight my demons and I dare you to stop me," I answered determinedly, looking him straight in his eyes. 

He gave a long inhale and exhaled all the air he breathed in. He was contemplating by the way his eyes were racing up and down my body, examining me. After a short minute he gave a sigh, "all right meine liebe, I would never dare to oppose you so I will let you come with us to Jonathan's territory. BUT you promise me that you will always stay by my side and never go astray. I can't lose you, not when I've just found you." He pulled me into a hug as he said those last few words.

I reciprocated the action and spoke, "you won't lose me Dominik. I'll be by your side watching your back." I looked up at his smile and gave him a smile. He answered back with a kiss on my lips. The kiss was deep and passionate. His tongue traced the bottom of my lips, begging for entrance. He squeezed my butt and I let out a small gasp at his action. He took this chance to enter and devour my mouth completely. A deep, low growl erupted in his throat, filled with lust and want. My hands traced his muscular back and made its way up to his hair. I ran my fingers to his soft and luscious hair, memorizing it to memory for me to remember. He picked my up by ass and placed me on the tables where my weapons once laid. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let out a low moan. I could care less how disheveled and bothered I look, I was on pure ecstasy right now.

"Save it for the after party why don't you!" A loud yell broke us from our moment. 

"Tyler I swear to the goddess if you don't have a good reason for interrupting me I will castrate you so you will never know the pleasure of sex!" Dominik shouted back as he rested his forehead onto mine. I laughed at his response. He's acting like a kid that just got his candy taken away...well I guess I am his candy, haha.

"Be nice, Dominik," I whispered softly. "I'm yours forever remember." At this statement he began to relax. He hugged me and buried his nose to my neck, inhaling deeply. 

"For you, meine liebe." He turned around and looked at Tyler and Travis who I'm assuming came shortly after his brother.

"Sorry Alpha, but the pack are all ready. We've secured the children and women in the safe house and stationed guards around the perimeter so that they will be safe when the main warriors are out to fight. Giovanni, Maddie and his coven are also ready," Travis answered for Tyler when the latter seemed to be lost for words at how easily his Alpha can be tamed by a human. I think the whole pack is still getting used to the idea that their strict and unforgiving Alpha can be made into...well, mush, at the hands of a human. 

Dominik turned around to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Whenever you're ready." I jumped off the table, where he perched me on, and straightened my outfit. I was as ready as I was ever going to be.

We all walked into the clearing on the pack ground, where everyone was gathered. I saw Maddie safely tucked by Giovanni's side. I remembered how hard it was to convince Giovanni to let Maddie come with him. In the end, she was able to convince him when she promised the same thing I did, stay by our respective mate's side and never go astray. 

Although, since Maddie is now a vampire, she gained some of the perks too, superhuman strength, longevity, beauty, and stronger senses. I remember her telling me that I smelled like...well honestly gross. It was because of my mating with a werewolf, I guess Dominik's scent has rubbed off on me. To vampires, werewolves smelt horrible, but that's also true the other way around, vampires, smelt rancid to werewolves. 

"Are you coven members ready?" Dominik asked Giovanni.

"Yes. Your pack?" It was Giovanni that asked the question.

"Of course. Your pack better be ready to defend our mates with their life's?" That sentence was more of a declaration than a sentence. All Dominik did was give a nod. "Well then let's go this bastard and finally put an end to this nightmare."

With that everyone, vampire and werewolf alike gave a loud yell in agreement. Get ready Jonathan. We're coming for you. 

---------------------

Next will be the last chapter. It's coming to an end and I can't wait :)

Vote and Comment please!