"Dojima-san, I believe I was given full discretion for this task."

"Of course, Shinomiya. I have no complaints about the nature of the task or your evaluation criteria." Dojima said. You then raised your hand and their attention averted to you.

"I have complaints about his criteria." You told them. Dojima just sighed.

"Y/N..." 

"H-hai.." You muttered, you then sat beside Inui and started sulking. Yukihira chuckled at your sudden charming personality.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yukihira Soma's
affection Points: +8

Love Interest Percentage:
33%
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"However, she did try to deal with the situation at hand. Don't you think her courage might merit a certain degree of consideration?" Dojima explained.

"I don't. Not in the least." Shinomiya protested.

Why the fuck is he more stubborn than a 7 year old. you thought to yourself, crossing your legs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I actually don't know. Maybe
because of old age?
Nah, just kidding.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Woah! I didn't know you were a joker, System! HAHAHA"

"I do! Give her another chance!" Inui said, raising her hand as she was in her anime chibi form. 

"Yeah yeah!" You also spoke, in a anime chibi-like form.

"Wow, it seems that we have a tie. We are at an impasse."

"You guys.." An irk mark was slowly forming a top of  Shinomiya's head.

"I'm left with no choice. I'll oversee the unofficial Cooking Battle. Think of it as a street brawl to some extent." Dojima gave out an idea.

"However.."

"Why does he always say however? the heck." You asked yourself, feeling the sudden tension inside the room slowly creep in.

"We cannot let it interfere with the training camp. Once all the afternoon tasks that have been assigned have been completed, the three of you will face against Shinomiya." Dojima announced. Shinomiya sent a glare to the three of you, not wanting to let their silly actions lead to a possible big scandal amongst the community.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Yukihira's arm was wrapped around your shoulders as the three of you were walking down the hallways. 

"Gah, I wanna scream kehdhsjsjhsj"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

.... Why?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yukihira's arm kwhdjsjs do you see this, System?! Oh my god I'm-"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I do, I see his arms wrapped around your shoulders possessively as if he doesn't want you to leave his side.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━