𝐒𝐋┃𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓

"WHY HAVENT YOU DONE IT YET?" 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈 yelled pacing back and fourth grabbing his head

"Bro chill it's not even that serious she's not past six months yet all i'm trying to do is get closer to her so she can fully trust me again" She reassured him.

"You better get it done quickly cuz if you don't you can kiss that lil crush you got on fruity goodbye" He said which made her heart drop.

"H-how did you know about that?" She asked nervously.

"Do you think i'm slow or sum it's been so obvious you ain't good at keeping shit well hidden" He said. Remi had known about her little crush on fruity but he decided to let it slide since he knew Jendayi would never like her in that way.

"Anyways yes i'll get it done just give me some time" She said changing the subject.

"Ight now i'm finna get my dick sucked so hop out my crib hoe" He said kicking the couch she was sitting on.

"Look, i'm not fruity you ain't finna just treat me like shit you'll get knocked the fuck out" She snapped. Chachi was the type of person to disrespect you but never expected any disrespect back.

"Yeah whateva but you needa bounce" He ordered pointing to the door.

"Ight fuck you den" She sassed and walked out of the door slamming it.

She hopped in her car and started it and it made a screaming noise but she ignored it. Since she got kicked out of Remi's house she decided to go to Jendayi's house and bother her for a while.

───────

"You could've at least knocked before coming in you scared me" Jendayi said.

"I don't really have to knock since this is basically my house too but anyways what kinda food you got in here" Chachi said wandering around in her fridge.

"Ummm mostly everything in there is something you have to cook because my doctor recommended it" She said turning on her favourite show, Spongebob.

"Well you needa get up and cook something cuz a bitch is hungry" Chachi said rubbing her stomach.

Chachi hasn't ate all day since she just got fired from her job and she didn't have any money to spare for food.

"I don't feel too good this baby is really breaking me down how about you cook since I always do it?" She replied nicely.

"And one of my friends told me they had a spot as a secretary at their job, you should consider applying" Jendayi added.

Chachi furrowed her eyebrows "Whatchu tryna say?"

"I'm just trying to help you get a job, you know I would never disrespect you were besties" She said giving Chachi a warm smile.

"Just stop talking about it I don't want a stupid job fuck outta my face" She said throwing it off.

"Dang okay no need to be rude" She said rolling her eyes.

"So you really ain't finna cook no food" Chachi asked heating her stomach growl.

"Nooo I just told you i'm not feeling too good i'll just doordash something for you" Jendayi dragged.

"Go get my phone so I can see what places they got on there" She said pointing on the kitchen counter.

As Chachi reached for her phone a green piece of paper distracted her.

A 100 dollar bill.

She looked around to see if Jendayi was looking but she was too busy watching TV so she took the money and put it in her back pocket.

She quickly grabbed her phone and walked back in the living room and handed Jendayi her phone.

"I'm thinking we could get some Juicy Crab" Chachi recommended.

Jendayi shakes her head no "Girl you know i'm allergic to seafood let's just get something we can both agree on" She said chuckling.

A/N: I'm actually allergic to seafood so I felt this😔💔.

"You didn't even say you was hungry just get me something" Chachi commanded.

"You need to calm down but okay i'll just get you something..."

───────

im sorry this chapter was mad boring but trust me it's gonna get better

and tysm for 300 votes yall don't know how much that means to me❤️.