"You left them alone?" Jin asked as he stood up and started towards the stairs.

Everyone else got up and followed the oldest up to Taehyung's room. They stopped outside of the door where they heard moaning. Their pants got a little tighter before they opened the door to be met with a very beautiful sight. Jungkook was sucking Hoseok off very sensually while Hoseok was whimpering on the bed, staring down at Jungkook between his legs.

"F-feels g-good K-Koo" Hoseok moaned as he threw his head back.

Jimin squirmed in his spot by the door as he felt his head get lighter. He whimpered softly to himself before walking over to the bed. The 2 boys on the bed turned to the new person and stared at him.

"C-can M-Minnie p-play t-too?" Jimin asked softly making the 2 boys nod excitedly.

They quickly stripped off Jimin's clothes before they somehow managed to make out with each other.

"I don't know if we should join or just watch" Yoongi muttered as he watched all 3 subs pleasure each other.

"Jimin hasn't been in subspace for a while so I think we should watch for now" Jin muttered as he already sat on the sofa in Taehyung's room.

The rest of the men followed and sat on the empty spaces of the sofa, watching the 3 in front of them intensely. Jimin broke from the kiss first to trail kisses down Hoseok's neck. Hoseok moaned into the kiss as he wrapped his smaller hand around Jungkook's throat softly. Jungkook whined as he sucked on Hoseok's bottom lip before pulling back. He laid on his stomach and waved his ass in front of the other 2. Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other before looking back at Jungkook.

"Koo wan' Minnie or Hobi?" Hoseok asked with a small pout on his face.

"Koo wan' Minnie. Please?" Jungkook asked while looking back at Jimin.

Jimin nodded as he scooted closer to Jungkook, sticking his fingers in his hole to already find it stretched out. He nodded to himself before rubbing up and down his shaft, spreading the precum as lube before sliding himself into Jungkook. Jungkook panted as he wiggled his hips, trying to get used to the feeling of someone being inside of him. Jimin whined from behind him before slowly pulling out just to thrust back in. Jungkook let out a whiny moan as Jimin started thrusting into him at a moderate pace. He pushed his hips back to meet Jimin's thrust. Hoseok squirmed in his spot because Jungkook's pleasured face was just turning him on more. He whined at the lack of attention before looking around the room. When his eyes landed on his daddies and oppa, his eyes lit up. He crawled over to the other side of the bed before looking at them with a smile, forgetting that he was completely naked. They all stared at each other for a moment before Hoseok laid on his elbows and spread his legs for them to see. He trailed his hand down his body with hooded eyes before his finger was circling his hole. He bit his lips slightly as he pushed his finger in, throwing his head back at how easy it slid in. He soon added a second finger and was pumping his fingers in and out of himself. He looked at all of them before his lips parted.

"Hobi needs help.... help Hobi?" Hoseok asked innocently without taking his fingers out of his hole.

Jin was the first one to move as he pulled Hoseok's hand out of himself before dragging him to the end of the bed by his ankles. Jin growled lowly at how submissive Hoseok looked before he pulled down his sweat pants. He pumped his shaft a few times before pushing himself into Hoseok's hole. Hoseok threw his head back with a moan while Jin spread Hoseok's legs and started pounding into him.

Jimin was still thrusting into Jungkook but now he wanted to be fucked. He pulled out causing Jungkook to whine but his whines stopped when his eyes landed on Yoongi.