Chapter 53

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung and Hoseok were peacefully sleeping in bed after their activities from earlier when they were woken up by the rest of their boyfriends bursting into the room. Hoseok whined as he buried himself under the blankets and instantly went back to sleep. Taehyung blinked his eyes sleepily as he slowly sat up in bed, hair all over the place.

"Why?" Taehyung whined, voice deeper and raspy because he just woke up.

Jungkook bit his lip as he eyed Taehyung, slowly crawling into his lap before placing himself on his lap.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook whined in his ear making Taehyung instantly perk up at the tone.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung muttered as he gripped the smaller waist of the younger.

"Help Koo?" Jungkook asked innocently as he started licking his ear.

Taehyung shuddered and looked over at the others with dark eyes. They got the point and instantly shuffled out of the room while closing the door behind them. As soon as they left, Taehyung flipped the younger on his back, caging him in between his arms.  They stared at each other for a moment before their lips were crashing onto each other's . Hoseok shuffled at the extra movement before cracking his eyes open. He rubbed his eyes with his fist as he listened to the lip smacking sounds. His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly peeked his head out from under the blankets. When he noticed his 2 younger boyfriends making out like it was the last day on earth, he propped himself up on his elbow. He watched them with hooded eyes as Taehyung started stripping Jungkook out of his clothes until he was naked.

'This should be interesting' Hoseok thought to himself as he watched his boyfriends.

Taehyung started trailing his kisses down Jungkook's body before he was face to face with his puckering hole. Jungkook bit his lip in anticipation before his head tilted back in pleasure. Taehyung licked a long strip from Jungkook's balls to his hole before attacking his hole like he was starving. Hoseok instantly got hard at the look of pleasure on Jungkook's face that he couldn't help but to start sucking hickies on the side of his neck. Jungkook jolted in surprise before he tilted his head head to give Hoseok more room.

"Are you being a good boy for daddy Koo?" Hoseok whispered in his ear making Taehyung look up.

"Y-yes. K-Koo is being a-a good b-boy" Jungkook whimpered out while looking up at Hoseok with dazed eyes.

"That's good Koo" Hoseok said with a smile while leaning down to peck his cheek.

Jungkook whined at the praise before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Taehyung just hit his prostate with his tongue. Watching Jungkook whine and whimper on the bed caused for Hoseok to slowly slip into his headspace. He whined softly as he looked back and forth between his daddy and Koo.

"Does Hobi get to feel good too daddy?" Hoseok asked as he looked down at his daddy.

Taehyung's head snapped up before his eyes widened slightly. He's never had to deal with 2 boys in subspace before.

"Will you 2 be good boys and wait for daddy to come back?" Taehyung asked earning violent head shakes in return.

Taehyung smiled before quickly throwing on a pair of pants and speed walking out of the room. He ran down the stairs to the living room, alerting the rest of the men.

"What's wrong Tae?" Namjoon asked worriedly as he paused the movie they were all watching.

"So like... you know how me and Kookie were upstairs right? Well, we might have forgot that Hobi was in there and now they're both in subspace" he explained in one breath but luckily they were all able to understand.