Chapter 1

(Will be all in Raelynn's pov unless stated otherwise)

Raelynn's pov

I groan as my alarm pulls me out of my dreamland and into reality, I turn off my alarm and check the time 6.20am, before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom, i grab my hair brush and start brushing out the mess I call my hair once I've finally brushed the untameable mess I quickly brush my teeth before running back to my bedroom to pick my clothes out. I grab my leggings and a shirt as well as my oversized hoodie throwing them on before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

I slip on my converse and grab something to eat, kissing my dad on the cheek "have a good day sweetheart" "I will daddy, I'll be late home I'm going to the library to study with Alyssa" I tell him as my brother rolls his eyes "oh miss goody two shoes is gonna be late" that's Nathan unfortunately my twin brother one of the most popular douchebags in school, no one knows we're related let alone twins I'm what people would call a loner or a nerd and he's a jock or a complete douchebag as I call him.

I hear a car horn beep and I put my bag over my shoulder before grabbing my phone and heading out "I've been waiting here for like 10 minutes!" My over dramatic best friend complains "don't be so dramatic I bet you've only been here for like 5 minutes" I say getting into the car as she drives off towards school "so are we still going to the library to study after school?" She asks me keeping her attention on the road "yeah I told my dad I'd be late home and obviously Nathan has something to say about it" I roll my eyes "he may be a complete idiot but he's still hot" Alyssa comments "ugh don't even say that he's my brother" I pull a face in disgust.

We finally reach school and Alyssa grabs a parking spot and we get out grabbing out bags before heading inside towards our lockers "do we have a pop quiz today in history?" I ask her pulling out my history book "yup and it's first period so come on we need to hurry" she laughs pulling me away from my locker as I shut it. We get to history class and take our seats as everyone else comes piling in "has anyone seen Mr Ambrose?" Our teacher asks looking around "he's running late" Seth Rollins smirks from the back of the classroom "and why would that be Mr Rollins" she asks again with a sigh as Seth just shrugs his shoulders.

That's Seth, he's what people would call a 'bad boy' except he's actually smart unlike his two brothers "your late Reigns take a seat" Roman walks past me knocking my book onto the floor before sitting next to seth. I roll my eyes picking my book up from the floor, that's Roman Reigns, the definition of a ladies man but also a complete jerk.

The teacher hands us our pop quiz and tells us to start them, i finish pretty quickly just like Alyssa does and we hand them in to be marked before sitting back down in our seats "know it all" someone coughs making me roll my eyes again for the millionth time. The classroom door opens and in strolls Dean Ambrose "and what time do you call this Mr Ambrose?" The teacher asks glaring at him "um 10am?" He smirks making everyone laugh besides myself and Alyssa. That's Dean Ambrose, the guy who doesn't give a damn about rules or about anyone besides himself and his brothers, it's like he says 'he's the baddest man alive' or so he thinks.

The bell finally rings signalling next period and the only one I don't have with Alyssa "ugh I'll see you next period" she complains as we head our separate ways, I decide to grab an iced coffee on my way to my next class I head towards the cafeteria and grab my coffee turning around bumping into Dean Ambrose "i-I I'm so sorry" I stutter before rushing away to my next class I luckily didn't spill my coffee on him. "Raelynn your late" my math teacher says in shock "she was with me it's my fault she's late" I hear from behind me making me turn around seeing Dean stood there I quickly make my way over to my seat sitting down.

"Is this seat taken?" I look up seeing him smirk slightly I shake my head not being able to get words out as he sits down next to me the whole class looking at us and whispering "take out your text book and turn to page 210" the teacher says as I grab my textbook from my bag turning to the page "with the person next to you work through page 210 and 211" "Raelynn you may work on your ow-" he stops himself seeing Dean sat next to me "it seems like everyone has a partner then" the teacher mumbles confused "so how do you do that question" Dean asks "so it's just that over that and then multiplied by that" I explain pointing at the numbers "so you'd get this answer?" He asks showing me his calculation "very funny but no thats not the answer" I say rolling my eyes at his answer of 'boobs' on the calculator.