Chapter 83

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Evan/My POV

The Sacred Twins of the Kingdom of Renais, the Flame lance Siegmund and the Thunder Sword, Sieglinde greeted me.

 I unlocked another chest and was greeted by the Sacred Twins of the Kingdom of Freila. The Serpent Bow Nidhogg and the Winged Lance Vidofnir.

I grabbed a third key from my table and unlocked another chest. The Sacred Twins of Jehanna, Excalibur, the Swift Wind and Audhulma, the Ice Blade greeted me.

There are still two more keys on my desk and two more chests to unlock. I decided to save the two remaining chests for tomorrow and I head back to bed.

*The Next Day

The next day, I grabbed one of the two remaining keys and unlocked one of the two chests. The Sacred Twins of Grado, Gleipnir the Dark Tome and Garm the Black Axe greeted me.

Grabbing the last key, I unlocked the last chest. The Sacred Twins of the Kingdom of Rausten, Ivaldi, the Glorious Light and Latona, the Saint Staff greeted me.

"The Sacred Twins of Renais, Siegmund and Sieglinde. The Sacred Twins of Freila, Nidhogg and Vidofnir. The Sacred Twins of Jehanna, Audhulma and Excalibur. The Sacred Twins of Grado, Gleipnir and Garm and the Sacred Twins of Rausten, Ivaldi and Latona." I summarized what just happened. 

I decided to keep Siegmund and Sieglinde while I locked the other weapons away in my storeroom, intending to give them to some of my shipgirls.