𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘵2

Start from the beginning

half way threw class we had a break some kids left class to walk and get drinks some stayed in class to talk to friend and i was assigned to give a stack of paper to the faculty office. as i walked thru the halls hokdjng a huge stack of papers a girl from my class slapped them all out of hands and onto the ground.

"oops sorry- maybe next time you should watch where your going ugly hag" she said.

i wasn't paying any attention to what she said because i was picking up all the papers off the ground.

i was on my knees picking all the paper and stacking them on top of each other gathering them all.

she soon used her foot and pushed me down on the ground, nobody saw what had happened which meant a good thing.

i was unbothered i didn't care at all i just got back up and did what i had to do.

she spit on me and left to class.

soon after she left someone came and helped me pick up the papers, i look up to see a green eyed boy looking at me, our faces were 2 inches away, he had really pretty eyes. i deadpanned and looked at the floor picking up the last few papers.

"thanks for helping me pick these up" i said shyly.

"no problem, anything to help, lemme help you carry these to the office" he said nicely

"sure" i said standing up and walking to the office with the papers in my hand.

after dropping off the papers to the office me and the green eyed boy walked back to our class.

when we arrived i opened the back door to see the same girl who stepped on me yelling at a girl who was crying and on the floor, she had a red mark on her face and that's when it happened.

i rushed in and punch the bitch in the face really hard, she spit blood out of her mouth and faced me.

"oh it's on you little bitch" she said.

she tried to punch me in the face out i caught her fist before it landed on my face and punched her harder in the same spot i hit her she took a few steps back. i than kicked her in the stomach and she bent down a little and than punched her directly in the middle of her face breaking her nose, she soon collapsed and got knocked out.

"who's the little bitch now" i said looking down at her.

i than walked to the other girl who got slapped by the girl i fought.

i helped her up and brought her to sit on a chair.

"are you ok, what's your name?" i asked nicely

"i'm ok, thank you for that y/n, my name is lani" she said smiling.

i looked at her and told her to wait.

i ran to the nurses office and got an ice pack and some ointment and water and ran back to the class, i placed the ice pack on her face and gave her some water. i told her to put the ointment after the ice pack.

the teacher rushed in and saw a student bleeding and on the floor knocked out with a few desks pushed out of place and a girl with and ice pack.

"who did this?" the teacher asked a bit angrily

"i did" i said "i knocked her out and accomplished my accomplishment and helped this girl who was getting bullied by her" i said bluntly with no expression.

"ok than, just sit down class, y/n come with me we're going to call your parents" she said walking to the door signaling me to walk with her

'your parents' those words roamed thru your head, giving you flash backs of your parents and their deaths, you tried not to cry as you walked towards the doors on the class exiting with the teacher.

you walked towards the office and they told you to dial your parents number.

you dialed akagis moms cell and called her.

"hello?" she answered

"hey akagis mom, it me y/n" you said trying to break.

"oh hey y/n did something happen tell me sweetie" she said trying to comfort me.

"i'll tell you when i'm with you, can you come and get me i don't wanna be here anymore i hate it here i hate this class and j hate everything i wanna go home" i told her kind of in an upset tone

"oh ok, well i'll come get you tell the office i'm coming to get you, just go get your stuff and get ready for me to come get you and akagi" she said

"just me not akagi" i said looking at the ground

"ok sweetie hold tight ok" she said before hanging up.

TIME SKIP

you left early and went to akagis house with his mom, you guys talked about your first day and how it went. you broke down when you told her what happened and showed her the photo that the girl ripped.

she comforted you and told you everything was going to be ok.

soon akagi came home 2 hours after and you guys hung out to make you feel better.

-

i'm tried asf, but here's your next chapter! i how you enjoyed, if you have any questions please ask me and if you have any haikyuu requests go and request! if you want more suna fanfics, i have some posted on my account and if you wanna read them go do so and if you want even more go and follow me!

questions

requests

have a great day!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited