HTTB 10

(Thank you for waiting, I had exams which is why I couldn't update, relax, read, enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment)

Part 1

A bullet shoots through the glass ceiling making the glass splatter everywhere, my breath hitched as the bullet nears and nears.

My body is paralyzed, my thoughts invoked and my whole life flashes before my eyes.

I await the impact of the bullet closing my eyes out of fear.

But the bullet never came.

I was gratified until I opened my eyes, that's when I saw Finn's immobile body on the ground; a clear bullet wound in his stomach with blood sputtering out of it in big chunks.

I shoot up awake from my bed with a coat sweat covering my forehead and stomach, it was just a dream, right?

Last night probably never happened.

I sigh and try to think of what happened last night but I can't seem to fully remember what happened right after Paul caught me dumping food into his glass.

It was Sunday morning, and I was going to try and do all the homework and assignments I had missed the week that I was in New York.

I go downstairs still in my pajamas planning on just scarfing down whatever was prepared and then going to start getting my hands dirty with calculus.

That's when it hit me, my eyes landed on the daily paper with the headline 'James's Junior Jolted'.

Scenes from last night flooded my brain and tears ran down my face as I remembered Finn's lifeless expression.

His parents in distress as they tried to shake him awake, but he wouldn't move, he couldn't move.

Suddenly it was hard to breath, I collapsed on the ground with the image of Finn running all over my mind, my chest getting tighter and tighter while my throat was on fire.

"ADRIANNA" I heard a distinct scream but everything around me started dimming, voices started to fade then blackness filled me, I was down.

Fluttering my eyes open, I slowly took in my surroundings. I was in my room.

I unexpectedly heard a small noise and turned my head to see my father sitting on the couch in my room with his head tilted, snoring away.

I shook my head and smiled at the shape of him and stood up, wincing at the sudden headache. Walked up to him then nudged him slowly and he started to wake up.

"Dad?" I whispered and he smiled at me with the crinkles by his eyes showing up "Hi sweetheart, you scared me" he said putting his hand on my mine.

"I'm sorry" I apologised "I don't know what happened, I was remembering what happened last night-" tears started streaming down "and I just broke down I guess" I sighed as my focus seemed to fade away and my head dropping.

"Finn is fine, if that's what you're worried about" he grinned as I gradually lifted my head and I beam at him.

"REALLY?!" I yell, feeling jumpy and excited, HE'S ALIVE.

"Yes, last night they were right on time and were able to save him from losing too much blood" He smiled at me and I felt like I was just unchained, like hearing he was alive was a breath of fresh air that I craved for.

"Can I go visit him? Please?" I begged and he nodded but told me to take Kai with me.

And as if a demon has been summoned, he showed up with the mention of his name. Again.