"Darling, what happened?" Loki asked as I sat down.

"Oh, the dementor. Don't worry, it's gone" I say.

~~~~~

The train arrives at Hogwarts and I see Hagrid once we all get off the train

"Hagrid!" I call and he looks at me.

"'Ello there. I ain' never seen you 3 'ere before" Hagrid said and I smiled.

"We're new. I need to speak to Dumbledore" I say and he nods his head.

"Come with me an' the first 'ears. When we get teh Hogwarts, I'll take ye to Dumbledore meself" he says.

I scream excitedly and grab Bucky and Loki's hands as Hagrid leads the first years to the boats to get across the lake.

~~~~~

"Sherbet Lemon" I say to the entrance of Dumbledore's office.

I walk inside with Bucky and Loki, knocking on the door.

"Yes, who is it?" Dumbledore asked.

"Um, I'm a new student and I really need to talk to you" I say and he lets me and the other 2 inside.

"What brings you here?" Dumbledore
asked.

"Um, me, Bucky and Loki" I say, pointing to my sides as an indication of who's who "Are here to help Harry. Let me explain, we are from a different universe and came to this universe to help Harry defeat You-Know-Who. We are all adults but changed to be 13 when we came here. I have magical powers and I have wand magic. So does Loki. My name is Y/N" I say and Dumbledore thinks for a minute.

"Y/N, what a beautiful name. Okay, you'll be introduced as new students and be sorted into your house, but you must let the future take it's toll unless it is important" Dumbledore says and I nod my head

"It's like you've done this before but okay" I say.

"What do we do now, Professor?" Loki asked.

"Go to the Great Hall and wait outside for me to call you in. I'll tell the school faculty about your stay"

"Okay. By the way, I'm actually married to Bucky and Loki is my really good friend" I say and he nods.

I take a U-turn and leave the office, Bucky and Loki following me to the Great Hall.

~~~~~

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher" I hear Dumbledore say from outside the Great Hall.

I'm leaning my back against the door and listening carefully.

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid. On a more disquieting note, at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities, a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you, to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found... even in the darkest of times... if one only remembers to turn on the light. And finally, we have 3 new transfer student today" he said and the Great Hall doors opened, me falling backwards as the door was my support.