Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Amelia was exhausted. Her day had been rough, and she was relieved to finally sit down on the couch of their common room.

Tom entered the room and sat down next to her. He stretched out his legs with his arms laying on his thighs.

"Hey, are we good?" He raised his brows slightly, wating for an answer.

"I don't know. Is there something you want to tell me?" She felt like he owed her an apology.

He chuckled. "I'm not sure what you mean. But I'd like to bang you once more, if that's what you mean. Maybe we can take things to my room?"

His eyes were filled with lust but there was no regret in them. To her it didn't seem like he was aware of his actions.

Right when she opened her mouth to answer him, Draco made his way to the sofa. His tall body towering over the two students sitting.

"Is he bothering you?" He spoke to Amelia but made sure Tom was able to hear him.

"Oh fuck off, Malfoy. No need to play the hero." Tom was visibly annoyed and let out a scoff before standing up and walking past him brushing Dracos shoulder with his aggressively.

Amelia kept quiet and waited for Draco to sit down. His grey eyes pointed on her as he sat down next to her.

"I hope you're alright. If he's bothering you, just tell me." His lips formed a smile and his scent reached her. There was nothing she craved more than him getting closer to her. But he didn't. She swallowed and moved her hand just a bit closer to him, in order to let him know that it was okay for her if he would take it.

And so he did. His hand moved to hers slowly. He kept eye contact with her while he gently moved his fingers over the back of her hand. His touch was warm and trustworthy.

She moved her body closer to his as she wanted more of his touch. There was so much love in his eyes and she knew she had to do it right this time.

Her hand went through his light blond hair and her eyes got once again lost in his. He slightly pulled her wrist closer to him so that their heads were now only inches away from each other.

She could feel his warm breath surrounding her before he pressed his lips on to hers. Slowly. He kept kissing her while his hand moved to her neck.

Their kiss intensified and their tongues connected. He pulled her neck closer to him and one of her legs over both his thighs so that she was now sitting on his lap.

She had both his hands wrapped around his head in order to kiss him even harder. He broke their kiss for a moment and brushed her hair to one side playing with it between his fingers.

"God, you're so beautiful. How am I supposed to restrain myself when you look like this?" he started kissing her neck and made his way to her collarbone. His lips massaging every inch of her skin. It felt so good that her grip around his neck intensified.

She moved her body closer to his and could feel his erection through his pants. Slightly moving her hips back and forth she could feel him getting harder. The way he kept touching and kissing her made her heat.

His hands made its way to her waist and he made her move back and forth stronger. But he wasn't pressuring her. It was rather like he encouraged her movements.

She kept kissing him with pleasure and placed his hands on her butt, intensifying her moves. She could feel how aroused he was, and it made her heat even more. Moans escaped her lips as he pulled her as close to him as possible while pressing her down on his dick even more.