𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

Start from the beginning

"This." I say before tiptoeing to reach his head level. His eyes broaden as I brought my hands around his neck.

And before he knew it we were kissing once again. His lips fit perfectly in my mouth and mine in his. It was almost as if they were made for each other. Everytime they were pulled closer and would touched, I felt butterflies. There was a sensation of explosions in me, like fireworks.

For a moment, I had forgotten that we were still in his house, honestly I was suprised we weren't floating into space with no one to see us. Just us.

I've never been really good for descriptions but one way to put this is... it felt like heaven.

                          THE END

A.N: Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did make sure to check out my other book. It's also a Sandlot Book.

Jk....

We're not done here, continuing...

Few Days After

"Mom, where are my fuzzy slippers?!" Ham yelled peaking his head out the doorway.

"In the bathroom, where you left them last time!" I heard mom answer.

"Okay thanks!" He clicked his tongue and rushed out the room, I rolled my eyes. I continued folding my fresh laundry clothes back into my closet.
Humming a made up melody, I distracted myself and sang.

I started hearing some whispering noise but decided to ignore them as it could just be my mind playing games on me. But suddenly, there was knocking coming from my window. I froze in my place and almost stopped breathing.

I swiftly picked up a bat from under my bed and headed slowly to the window. For all I know, it could be a robber trying to break in, or even worse a murderer. I take deep breath in and prepare to hit whoever it is.

In a quick movement, I push the curtains to the side and reveal the person behind my window. Rolling my eyes back and opening the window, I help him in.

"Jordan? What are you doing here?" I ask bringing the bat down to my feet.

"Hey um, nice seeing you too." He greets letting his leg fall inside first.

"If my brother finds you here, he'd kill me. He already hates it enough that I go to your house often. I'm what he and his friends consider a traitor." I closed the room door lock.

"Yeah, I can imagine the shit he gives you for 'associating with the enemy." He laughs brushing dirt off his jacket.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly stepping closer to him. He smiles and stretches his arms in a yawn.

"I missed you. I couldn't stop thinking about you." He hugs me wrapping his arms around my upper half. I giggle and hug him back.

"You saw me yesterday."

"You're right. And I'll be seeing you tomorrow too. My mom's making a barbecue and she would like you to be there. We have a steak reserve just for you." He informs caressing the side of my cheek. I tilt my head and take a step back.

"Tomorrow? I don't know if I can. It's forth of July -"

"It'll be worth it." He grabs onto my waist and pulls me into a kiss.