"What a nice home you have, huh, Naoki?"

He walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror as he melted back into her original form.
She found it mesmerizing: how the black in her hair turned dirty blonde, how her frame shrank back to her size, how those rich purple irises shifted to yellow and catlike.

She already craved the freshly acquired blood, the addicting rush of shifting to a new body but she knew she had too wait just a little longer.
Her fangs pierced through the tip of her tongue, the metal taste of her own blood should satiate her in the mean time.

She threw on her navy pleated skirt, messily tucking the front of her beige cardigan into it and sloppily tying her hair into buns.

"So you've got it?" The girl jumped on her feet when she opened the door, before rushing towards the man who leaned on the window edge.

She shook the small container with the blood in it proudly, wanting some sort of praise from her elder.

"That doesn't look like blood to me," he took the sample from her hand and brought it to his bright blue eye. "It's got a rather odd color..."

"Well it's not like I could blow my cover you know? I had to think of something that was believable to get Hawks' blood." She pulled out the tiny magenta ink bottle from her pocket, her lips curled into a smile as she remembered her successful plan.
"He really believed he was poisoned."

"Who knew you had a brain somewhere in there." The guy scoffed, passing the blood back to the girl, who looked at it with the same fascination a little kid does a new toy.

"That's mean Nii-chan!" She huffed, making her way out of the building alongside the raven haired man.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, lighting up only his fingertips with turquoise flames to burn her ever so slightly.
"I've told you a hundred times not to call me that."

They stuck to the shadows of the streets, careful not to draw any attention.

"How about Dabi-nii?" The man let out an annoyed grunt while the girl continued. "...Bacon Boy... Ooh! I know Roasted ham! You know, because of-"

She tried to scurry her hand out of his peripheral vision to touch the burns on his cheek, before he intercepted her.
"Stick to Dabi or you will be the roasted one, hm?"

"TWICEY!" The girl ran towards the blond man, completely disregarding Dabi's threat. "Loo-"

She was about to take out the blood container from her pocket when she felt turquoise eyes burning into the back of her skull.

The girl saddened, keeping her mission from Twice had been difficult, he was the member of the league who she loved the most. Still, Shigaraki had been very specific with the orders: Twice could not find out about it or he could compromise the mission.

"Hm? What is it Toga-chan?" The masked man inquired, puzzled as to why his friend's expression suddenly changed.

"N-nothing, I think Shiggy might be waiting for us to report, talk to you later, ok?"

She walked besides Dabi, following him deeper into the abandoned building.

"I take it you've got the sample, right Toga?" He scratched the back of his wrinkly neck, the decaying hand covering his face distorting his voice. The girl nodded, showing off once again the small container.

"Dabi, did the medical records confirm the experimental treatment?" Dabi opened his black coat, taking from the inside of the ragged fabric a series of papers, many off which where slightly squished at the edges, the ink even worn out or smudged in a few lines as the passing of time does.

"Perfect... We can finally get our trump card against the heroes tomorrow." Shigaraki signaled for both of them to leave.

"What with that face, psycho?" The teenager flinched, looking up at Dabi, who wore that uninterested face he always would.

She sighed, turning to another hallway which lead to the prisoner's room, which would soon be empty.

"Do you think she'll hate me?" Her lip trembled slightly as she worded it. It was a question that had been tormenting her for a while.

The man lowered himself so his eyes met the girls, placing both hands on her shoulders.

"Doesn't matter, it's the advantage we need." He knew he wasn't the best at comforting people, so setting Toga's priorities straight again was the best he could do.

A/N: 14.8k I- wow. Thanks for the patience, I'm well aware I took a loooong break but umm good news I finally got non toxic friends and unlike y/n learned how to bake decently woohooo! I hope you are all doing great and my bad writing could entertain you.

Xoxo,
Author.