Fairness - Chapter 33

Start from the beginning

Louis’ P.O.V

Niall still likes Tash you can see it, the way he looked at her just took her hand, I bet she doesn’t even suspect a thing but I do and he will get a belting from Harry if he finds out. I hope he doesn’t tell Tash or she’ll just crumble from the guilt and tell Harry or maybe Niall might tell him and they’ll have a huge fight. This really can’t happen.

Zayn’s P.O.V

Why does Louis look so stressed, everyone seemed happy accept Tash who looks like she’s been hit by a truck! Aha but she is like that every flight!

Liam’s P.O.V

I really need to talk to Tash she seems…… I don’t know but she just seems nervous or something….. I hope everything is okay.

Niall’s P.O.V

Just keep holding her hand Niall, no one will suspect a thing, Harry won’t suspect a thing but I kind of want him to think I like her, and then he might just give me a chance with her. He is my best friend and I am sure he wants me to be happy and maybe he might think Tash will be happier with me. Maybe I might tell Harry, just try and convince him that she is better with me, carefree Niall with loveable Tash, it just works don’t ya think?

Tash’s P.O.V

I sat there on the plane and I got out my iPod. I just turned on my music and relaxed. Was there really anything to worry about? Niall knows I am not going to make a move and he knows I am in love with Harry so it’s okay, Niall wasn’t going to make a move, everything was going to be fine.

I think Harry knew I was a bit tensed up so he rubbed up and down my thigh which was also quite calming. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, for some reason I just got really tired and fell asleep.

Harry’s P.O.V

The plane had landed and Tash’s eyes slowly opened her eyes and peered into mine and smiled which just made me do the exact same. We got off the plane and straight away got into a new van. Our bags were already in there and the carryon bags were carried down by the air hostesses to our car.

She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist and I put my arm around her shoulder. She was still a little sleepy so she stayed like that for the whole car trip until we arrived at the hotel.

We got out of the car and walked into the front of the hotel just like management asked, we had to be holding hands and smiling and to be honest that wasn’t hard but it wasn’t us. When we walk together I put my arm around her shoulder and she puts hers around my waist that’s what we do. But we did exactly what management wanted us to do because it wasn’t a big ask.

Even though the walk was just across the street it felt long, we had body guards helping us across the road because of all the fans and every second our eyes were full of camera flashes but we weren’t complaining at least we got to the hotel safely. We got up to our new room we were all on the same floor but not in a little flat thing like we usually are. Usually we had one huge room with all our bedrooms in it with a kitchen and a TV and couch but this time we all had to share rooms but yeah, luckily they were on the same floor and no one else was on our floor accept for us and our crew.

Niall and Louis were sharing and so were Liam and Zayn the boys let Tash and I share a room which was really nice of them but when we told Paul he made Tash call her parents to make sure she could. First Lauren her Mum.

“Hey Mummy!” Tash answered the phone.

“I’m great and you?”

“Oh that’s good now I need to ask for your permission for something.”