Siya

Riddhima- Siya yells as she walks into the living room.

Siya- Everyone, either says or yells and runs toward her.

Vansh goes and holds her as she is about to fall.  Riddhima goes forward as well but is stopped by Vansh.

Siya, Siya tum theek to ho?- Vansh asks holding her and trying to talk to her.

Riddhima- Siya says and reaches out for Riddhima's hand and pulls herself away from Vansh.

She stands in front of Riddhima after pulling herself up by holding Riddhima's hand.  Vansh was shocked and somewhere hurt.  The sister he was hurting Riddhima for is not even looking at him, but going to Riddhima instead.

Siya tum theek to ho?- Riddhima asks holding Siya.

Riddhima, I'm...I'm....very....mujhe.....- Siya tries to speak but couldn't finish any of her sentences.  Others were confused but Riddhima knew what she is trying to say.

Fark nahi padta Siya.  Jo hua wo bhul jao.  Mujhe ab jana padega.  Mere yaha rehne ki ab koi wajah hi nahi bachi.- Riddhima says.

Riddhima...- Siya holds on to her as she faints in her arms.

Siya...-everyone yells and Vansh picks her up and takes her to her room.  Others followed them into the room.

The doctor comes in and checks Siya.  It was a different doctor, as she had to come on a short notice.

As soon as Riddhima saw the doctor she stood up and went in the back.  Standing behind everyone she 

Inki condition main improvement hain.  Hope hain ki ye jald hi thik ho jaye.- The doctor says, and starts to leave the room.  Riddhima lets go of the breath she was holding.

Aur haan, inki care ke liye hospital se ek nurse ko bhijwa deti hoon.  Unke rehne ka intazam kar dijiye- the doctor says, turning around and was about to go again, but stops as she sees Riddhima.

Her facial expressions change from a slight smile to huge horror.

Ma'am aap?- she says, her voice shaking, and low.

Damn it- Riddhima says under her breath.  She takes a deep breath and turns to face the doctor with a really fake and sarcastic smile on her face.

Haan main.  Any problem?- Riddhima asks.

No ma'am no problem- the doctor says, gulping in fear.

Phir aur kuch  chahiye?- Riddhima asks.

No ma'am- the doctor says.

Phir you can go- Riddhima tells her.

Yes ma'am- the doctor replies and turns around to leave.

Ruko- Riddhima says in an authoritive tone.

The doctor turns around.

I know ki tum bahar jate hi uhne call karogi.  So jab call karti ho tab bina bhule unse keh dena ki mujhe mere office se pick up kar le, in the next fifteen minutes.- Riddhima says.

Yes ma'am- the doctor says, and finally leaves.

Riddhima turns around to see all the family members looking at her shocked.

Kya- she asks them in the same tone.

They were shocked because they have never heard Riddhima be so hostile.  Even when she was talking to Vansh sometime ago, she had that hurt laced in her voice.  Now it was dead.  It was cold and hostile.  As if nothing other than what she is saying mattered.

She goes out of the room leaving all of them to wonder what happened to her.  She waits downstairs, expecting them to follow her.  Which all them do eventually.

Once all of them come there she says her last words.

Is Riddhima ne Vansh se bohot pyaar kiya, lekin afsos Vansh kabhi samajh hi nahi paya.  Bas ek baat bolungi, , galti se bhi sisi se ye mat boldena ki Vansh ko Riddhima se ishq tha.  Warna logo ka ishq par se bharosa uth jayega.  Koi kisi se dubara dil se yeh nahi keh payega ki TERE ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN.- Vansh who was not looking Riddhima looked up at her instantly.

Riddhima turns around and walks out of the house.

***********************

Ok guys, here is the next part of the story.  I am going to be introducing new characters.  I will update the Intro next.  Hopefully by today or tomorrow.  Hope you liked it.  Please do comment and vote.

Also do you want Riddhima to have another love interest or just a family?  Please tell me what you think.  I will introduce the family first and based on what you guys say I will introduce the guy (if needed) in the next part of the story.