Namjoon • Good boy

Start from the beginning

She closed the door quietly with a sigh so Namjoon wouldn't hear and locked the door. When she had turned around, she screamed seeing Yoongi standing right there since the other members left.

"I heard everything."

"You did..?"

"Yep."

"Did you know it was past his bedtime?!"

"Yep."

"Did the others know?!!"

"Yep."

"And you didn't tell me when I went downstairs so I wouldn't get mad at Namjoon."

"Neope."

She growled.

Sometimes she really wants to 🤜🏾🧑🏻 her brother...

"Okay Mr. 'Yep and Neope guy', what do you suggest, huh?"

He smirked.

Ah shit...she shouldn't have asked...

"I have the perfect thing." He went downstairs to grab his bag, told (Y/N) to follow him and walked into her room.

When he put down his bag and opened it, she was surprised.

Dildos, vibrators, cock rings, nipple clamps, cuffs and even more things that she probably didn't know where in there.

She watched him pull out a light blue lingerie set and he turned towards her.

"You give him this. And when he puts on the bottom piece, there will be a vibrator up his ass."

A vibrator?!

"What?! You want me to put that in Namjoon?!"

"It's just for one day. One day for our fan meet. You'll have the remote and he'll be trying to keep his composure while talking to ARMY. Which will be very hard since we all know how sensitive he is. We'll get a good show, you will get a good show, you will give him a punishment and ARMY will probably figure out what's wrong with him." (Y/N) listened to him talking then nodded.

It's the perfect plan.

"*yawn* Already morning..?"

"Joonie! Time to wake up!! We have our fan meet today!"

  His fan meet?! He almost forgot!! He's so happy that he gets to meet ARMY today! It's been so long since they've been able to be in the same room together having so many good memories!

  When he has gotten up from his bed, he brushed his teeth.

"Brush. brush, brush till they're pearly white!"

  Took a bath since (Y/N) is too scared he'll slip if he takes a shower.

"Bath, Bath, it's time to take a bath! Yes, yes, yes, I want to take a bath! Good! Good! A bath is good for you! Yay, yay, yay! I like it! Yay!"