(Credits  to  the  owners  of  this masterpiece.  Pm  me  if  this  art  is yours  and  wish  to  specifically get  credit  or  wish  for  it  to  be  taken  down.)

"This is awesome. My hair are way longer and they are a different colour." Y/n stares at herself in awe. "What are my powers?" She asks Halley as she gets out of her ring, transforming her into her normal self.

"You can do combat very well. Your tail is your weapon. It has posion capsules that glow in bright green when activated. You can get activated when you're defending yourself or when you're angry. Oh and, your weapon is a whip." Halley explains.

"Is it possible for me to kill someone?"

"Yes. When it glows bright red, that means that the poison has capability to kill at that time."

"Wow. So do you like, want something?" Y/n asks her.

"I like spicy food. So something like chillies will do." Halley suggests.

"So what do I name myself ?" Y/n asks Halley as the she continues eating chillies. "Something like, Scorpion. Scorpiona?"

"Scorpiona? That sounds unusual but sure." Y/n says before going on her phone.

  ⸻❝I have news, Adrien ❞ Plagg says as he flies to him

"What is it, Plagg?" He asks.

"There's going to be a new superhero with you and Ladybug." Plagg excitedly says. "Means a new Kwami!"

"That's great." He smiles. "I thought you liked Tikki." He smirked.

"I am going to eat cheese." Plagg says before swiftly flying away from Adrien as he chuckled.

"A new superhero? What is her name?" Marinette asked her Kwami.

"I don't know her name. Maybe you'll see her when there's some trouble-" Tikki pauses as she looks out of the window and notices that people have paused.

"Tikki, spots on!"

⸻❝Scorpiona? That's a rather

⸻❝Scorpiona? That's a rather..strange name. ❞  Chat Noir says while battling the super villian.

"I can't believing I am having a conversation with you right now." Scorpiona says as she is pushed to the ground by the huge spider-type villian.

The anger builds up inside her and she attacks it with her tail which causes it to lose it's consiousness. "Great work, Scorpiona. Now we just have to break her helmet and get the akuma." Ladybug says as she gets off it's back and throws the helmet to the ground, causing it to shatter and the akuma comes out of it.

"Bye bye little akuma." She waves as it flies away and uses her lucky charm to turn everything back to normal.

"Nice work, m'lady." Chat Noir bows, kissing the back of her hand.

"I can't believe you, Kitty." She says before noticing that she's going to de- transform.

(a/n: For  those  wondering  if Adrien  is  in  love  with  Ladybug in  this  fic,  no  he's   not.)

"I must get going. See you later Ladybug and Chat Noir!" She swiftly runs away and hides in a alley way as she de- transforms.

"That could've been close, Y/n." Halley says.

"At least they don't know. Do I have to hide my true identity from Ladybug and Chat Noir too?"

"Yes. You cannot tell anyone." Halley says. "It can cause danger for you, Y/n. And we don't want you to risk your life."

"Like I am not already." She mumbled and scoffed under her breath.

She starts walking out of there to her home. It's going to be 6 in some time and she doesn't want to be out late.

784 words..