English version

【Mini Novel】Eng〇Esp〇中〇Fra ***********Erotic Trap***********Written & illustrated by Libera Caballo

Mini Novel
Eng〇Esp〇中〇Fra
***********
Erotic Trap
***********
Written & illustrated by
Libera Caballo

"Actually, I want to kiss everyone. My sanity prevents me from impulsively approaching them, I'm on fire. No one who has only a single woman in his life ..." W liked to sing this song by Eason Chan. In fact, this song reflected his vision of love and even his attitude towards life.

His rhetoric was, "If I were a woman, I would definitely be a prostitute, because I can enjoy myself and earn money at the same time." OMG! He said that even in front of his beautiful wife!

W, himself, also had an outstanding appearance. I heard from his sister that they had a family restaurant, some girls would come to eat to meet him on purpose when he was a teenager!

His son (with ex-wife) was also very handsome. When he was fifteen or sixteen years old, W prepared condoms for him.

In fact, W was a bit rebellious and outrageous. For example: If I knew that you did not eat wild animals, I would graciously invite you to dinner and then order

W was indeed a bit rebellious and outrageous. For example, if he knew that you didn't eat wild animal, he would genoursly invite you to dinner, and then order field mice, pangolins, toads, etc., and claimed that it wasonly lamb, horse meat, camel meat or kangaroo meat., etc., He then wouldn't tell you the truth until you finished it all.

He mentioned that he had three sons or daughters in foreign countries that he has not ever met. All of whom are from different women, even women of different nationalities. His wife and mother did not know about this matter, but he would tell his business partners, us. Especially after drinking a lot of alcohol.

From time to time, W would go online and chat naked with women of different nationalities

From time to time, W would go online and chat naked with women of different nationalities. Some had to pay and some did not. He was even extorted or defrauded of a lot of money, such as recommending him to buy some funds with 30% annual interest! Unexpectedly, as cunning as he was, he was deceived under seduction! But he didn't seem to want to stop. His logic was that naked talk turned him on a lot, and he wouldn't be unfaithful to his wife! ... I didn't think his wife would agree with his theory!

Once, W told us that he had met a young girl from North Korea in a nude chat

Once, W told us that he had met a young girl from North Korea in a nude chat. She had a very poor life. At thirteen, she said goodbye to her family, thinking that she could survive and earn money by escaping to China, but since she did not have an identity in China, she was raped and resold many times.

W sympathized with her and used his personal and financial resources to help her to cross the South Korean border successfully. Now she is a college student.

W said: "I don't think I'm great, I just want to accumulate some good seeds for myself and compensate my debt to the children that were left behind."

So he will continue singing: "
I want to praise God. Although
living is not always joy, luckily we have women. Allow me in this life to do my duty. Busy in infatuation and wandering among the ladies (ladies, gentle or fierce ladies), love everyone for a few seconds! "