Chapter 3

Flashback continue...

I woke up way earlier than usual. 5 o'clock to be exact. I usually wake up at 8 but whatever. I got up and showered fixed my hair changed. You know what everyone does in the morning. I was still thinking about that girl. She was so pretty and she called me cute. Whatever she was just messing with my head like everyone else.
I got school and immediately saw that girl again. Wait is she talking to Zack?

"Hey Zack" I said walking up to them

"Hey Anna this is Eva" he said

"Oh hey cutie" she said looking at me.

I started to blush. Oh fuck off stop messing with my head.

"Hi?"I said with a confused look.

"Well ima got cya later Zack bye cutie" she winked at me.

"She's cool" Zack said.

"Eh I guess" I said irritated.
Me and Zack walked to class and we got bored so we left and skipped the rest of the day. We got pizza and drove around. We blasted music and had a great time. We were at the diner when of course Eva came walking in.

"Hey guys" she said and sat next to me.

"Hi" me and Zack said at the same time.
We hung out with Eva for a little while. She's actually really interesting and really pretty she kept catching me staring. I mean I caught her too and Zack must have gotten uncomfortable because her left. Leaving us alone. We just kept talking and getting to know each other. She's really interesting. We ended up going to my house and playing video games. She's good at apex damn this girl is literally just surprising me every second. She ended up staying over and we cuddled. We got each other's snaps in the morning and she left. She is so cool I hope we are good friends. And eventually maybe more.