level and ssstrike

Jolting up in bed he grabbed his chest panting heavily 'A dream? Was it a dream?' he looked around his room ' this is the hospital?' his door opened and in come two men in suits "are you finally awake?"

"Who are you?" he shuffled back to rest his back on the bed rest "I'm sorry if we surprised you." the man took his hat off and handed the teen his card 'detective Naomasa Tsukauchi' "why would a detective want to see me?"

...........

"I was asleep for three days?!?" Izukus bounces around the room "s-sorry... um my friend, is he okay?" he looks away from the detective and the cat-headed officer to watch a nurse check the machines around the room.

"yes he's fine asides from a bit of shock he's okay, you and death arms were the only ones hospitalized, death arms missing arm will most likely impede his work so he mat retire but your mum has been hovering by your side this entire time she just left to go get some rest would you like me to call her?"

"no, no it's fine, thank you." he bowed "how much longer will I have to stay?" the nurse checks his clipboard "just a few more days to make sure your ok." the nurse smiles and ruffles his hair "ill get you something to eat."

"thank you."

"in the end, six people ended up surviving the dungeon, heroes are meant to be able to handle basically anything but this is new and unknown and resulted in a massacre when all might when to investigate the only thing in that room was you on the altar."

"what but!" the detective raised his hand to stop him "no statues or anything the others described were found." putting his hand where he was stabbed he shivered "that cant be."

"We couldn't believe it either. If the survivor's testimony's differed even a little or if the body parts of the deceased weren't found there we would've thought of a different explanation, this is just a theory but do you have a quirk?"

gaping like a fish he shook his head "n-no!" humming the detective stood looks like we suspected you for no reason, thank you for your testimony I hope you get better soon." walking towards the exit he put his hat on, the cat officer bowed making the bell on his collar jingle before following.

"what was that about?" letting his hand drop he looked up at the blue screen in front of him 'they couldn't see it.'

message

- you have unread mail

pulling up his shirt he finds no bandages or scars even the ones he got over the years were gone, his mind was racing trying to figure out what happened, wiggling his toes he frowned 'my legs back but how? Not even recovery girl could fix the damage.'

reaching for the screen his hand goes straight through it "not touch screen then... voice activation? open mail?" the screen changes.

Message

welcome, {player} (unread)

[Daily quest: preparing to become strong] has arrived

(unread)

his hands clench the bedsheets "open daily quest?" he whispers.

Alarm

[the system will help the 'player's growth.]

alarm

[if he fails to obey the system's orders, there may be a penalty.]

Alarm

[your rewards have arrived]

"what is happening?!" he stares at the three boxes in front of him. "was I hit by a quirk?" thinking back on the attack he licks his lips nervously "courage of the weak." he was broken out of his thoughts as a new box opens and the others disappear.