1

WARNING:
blood

He opened his eyes and all he could see was darkness. He looked down to se that he was shaking from fear.

The distance he heard of familiar voice, "Izuku?" The voice shouted in a somewhat monotone voice. Azuka looked up from his sadness and fear, hearing a familiar voice.

face now dampened by tears, the green haired boy slowly stumbled towards the voice. he could barely move anymore. It felt like he was carrying a load of bricks on his back, and every time he took another step it got heavier. As he got closer, he could start to make out who the voice was coming from. "Kachan!" Is it goes screamed in excitement.

The blonde, spiky haired boy, standing on a platform in the distance, glanced at Izuku. His eyes looked dead and emotionless, but Izuku was in too much pain to notice.

'Kachan' as Izuku called him stepped off the platform, and began walking towards Izuku who was now bleeding from the nose and ears. "Wow" the blonde boy said, placing his foot on Izuzu's head before forcing it into the cement. "You really are just a useless deku"

"W-what?" Izuku said, barely whispering. Kachan kicked izuku's head as hard as he could, causing Izuku to go flying. Somehow flying turned to falling as a zuku found himself trying to swim upward through the air. Before he knew it, izuku had fallen face first onto a pile of thumbtacks that had been flipped with the sharp side facing upward. He screamed out in pain trying to pluck out the several needles that had pierced his face and cheek.

as he frantically tried to pull all the thumbtacks out, everyone he had ever met began to crowd around him, laughing at him, laughing at his pain. his head began spinning and the only thing he could make out was a single silhouette. The mysterious person was laughing, but not at him like the others. This laugh seems more maniacal Izuku was almost afraid of it. It was then that he realized that he was'nt able to breathe anymore. moments after he heard a pop that he could only assume to be the sound of his lungs bursting.

The next thing he remembered was himself springing out of bed in a cold sweat. Gasping for air, letting out loud screams between each breath. he must have gotten the attention of his mother who moments later bursted into the room.

she began to comfort Izuku, making him momentarily feel better as he realized it was all a dream. She leaned in and hugged the zuku. He felt warm, and safe, But that didn't last long as he saw the strange silhouette again standing behind his mother. He was about to scream when the silhouette came closer and whispered in Izuki's ear, "please don't cry... I don't want to have to do something I may regret"