'Wait a second, that's... coming from the castle!'  You realized, very scared now.

Suddenly, the glass front windows to the library were shattered, and the door, along with the wall, burst apart. You screamed, and fell covering your head, trying to save yourself from being hit by glass, wood, and stone. You crawled as quickly as you could, tripping over your robe into one of the library shelving sections, peeking through to look at the explosion.

Only you came to know, as a giant foot came into view, it wasn't a explosion at all, it was a Troll. You slowly turned your head and saw your wand, still on the long table. You needed it right about now, you learned some charms in class and with Hermione, so maybe you could distract it or something.

But you acted before thinking clearly enough, and as soon as the wand was in your hand, the Troll saw you and made its way towards you. It carried a large bat, and you screamed and dove under the table as it swung towards your original standing place. You were crawling under the tables length, using it as a shield, as the troll continued to use his bat, trying to find you underneath.

Another part of the long table was smashed again, but this time your ankle went with it. You screamed in pain as you felt your ankle break, and the flying pieces of wood made unlucky gushes on both your cheek and lip. You crawled out from under the table and dragged yourself behind another isle of books, ankle throbbing in pain. Thinking that this was how your life, you braced yourself, crying as quiet as a mouse, all huddled up in the corner, while the troll searched for you.

"EV? EVALYNN GRASON?" You heard a voice yell over the trolls chaos, you knew that voice. It was Fred Weasley. The air was turning foggy from dust and you began to cough, pain shooting up your ankle and leg, both together making you light headed.

"FRED! FRED, PLEASE HELP!" You coughed and dragged yourself out of your hiding place. The troll made a B-Line for you, but Fred got to to you first, pushing you into a dive with him on top of you and books flew everywhere. He quickly stood up when the debris from the violence all dropped, and was about to drag you away, but he saw your bloody ankle.

"Good lord, Ev!" He turned to see where the troll was, and it was really close to him as it swung it heavy bat once again. ou screamed for him to watch out and he ducked down, scooping you up in the process. Holding you as tightly as he could, he ran out of the library, past the bathrooms, and lost the troll on the way.

He slowed down, knowing you both were out of harms reach. You clung onto Fred, and neither of you talked, but Fred looked angry, almost fuming. "I'm sorry, Fred." He stopped in his tracks and looked to you.

"What the bloody hell for?" He still looked angry, but his eyes now widened with it.

"I can tell when your mad, Fred. So, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get into that mess, and I didn't mean to put us in danger." You told him, quietly.

He walked again, still in silence. You felt a tear stream down your face, and you took one hand away from Fred to wipe it off. "I'm mad," he began. You were about to just ask for him to drop you and you'd hobble away on your own, but his next statement changed your point of view on this subject, "But not at you. I'm mad at whoever let that bloody troll in." He gritted through his teeth.

His grip on you grew tight, and he pulled you closer to him if possible, you could feel the rapid beating of his heart, his body temperature was even rising. "Let it in?" You asked him softly.

"Yes." his voice was getting louder. "Trolls have a brain the size of an almond for God's sake, someone had to of let it in. Whoever did almost got you killed. That's why I'm mad."

At this point, Fred could've had smoke shooting out of his ears, and you wouldn't have been surprised. He reached the large, moving staircase, and was stomping up them with such a force, you clung onto him worried you were about to fall. He reached the Fat Lady portrait and told her the password, "Caprut Draconis."

As you both entered you were met with an empty common room, to your great confusion. "Probably all in their dorms, wondering how the troll got in." He retorted to the sounds of silence. He sat you down on the couch and took off your shoe slowly, causing you to make a hiss in pain. "I'm sorry, Ev. This is going to hurt alright?" To which you could only nod.

He pulled out his wand and mumbled some sort of spell, and through you ankle was another crackle of pain. You tensed up, trying not to scream, and then the shooting pains started to slow, and you looked down at Fred, still gently holding your ankle.

"How did you do that?"

"You wouldn't believe the things Oliver Wood would teach us to make sure we were ready for a match, until McGonagall caught him that is. That's not allowed anymore."

You smiled and laughed for the first time since the attack, the lingering terror wiping off your face to Fred's greatest relief. He ran his hand though his hair, smiling himself too.

"Oh... Fred? Why didn't you take me to Madam Pomfrey? I'm sure she could have mended it."

Fred just looked at you for a minute. You watched as his eyes scanned your face's gashes, and your bloody lip. "Because I don't want you out of my sight until this troll is gone and I know you're safe." You were taken aback, but touched. Fred was usually all jokes, but this was all emotion, this was a vulnerable side to Fred. His vulnerable side was you. "Head upstairs to your dorm and get on your pajamas, we are going to sleep in here tonight." He pointed to the two couches by the fireplace.

You walked into the girls dorm, and everyone was asleep. Time went faster than you thought, so you quietly slipped on your clothes and through your hair up in a bun, and snuck down the stairs. Fred was in his own pajamas on one of the couches with a pillow and blanket on the other for you. "There you are, about time, Ev!"

"Fred, it wasn't even ten minutes." You laughed.

"Don't care, but lets get some sleep."

You got under the blanket on the couch looking at the fire and was about to speak but he beat you to it, "Oh, I didn't forget!" You cocked your head to the side confused, until he pulled a special something out of his bathrobe pocket, all wrapped in napkins. "As promised, because I'd never break one to you."

You took the mysterious object and opened it, only letting you smile in a shy way, at this gesture. "Thank you, Fred. For this and saving me today."

"Anytime love, sweet dreams." Fred turned his back to you and fell asleep, you could only assume. You held the gift in your hand and smiled at it.

A still warm, pumpkin pasty, that you found out tasted better than you imagined.