Chapter 1

Caroline is one of my best friends.. Even though I've never met her in person, Caroline and I always text about the most random things. We live in the same town. Well she claims we do.

Caroline: omg I want to post this picture but idk if it's ok or not

Caroline always asks me this silly question every single time. But as soon as I receive the picture I get interested.

I click the calling button on my iPhone.

"Hello?" She squeals out.

"Hey. I like the picture you should post it." i say a little to quickly bring my suspicion on.

"Oh yeah thank you." she said laughing a little.

"Yeah.." I said awkwardly filling the silence and coughing little waiting for her to mention him.

He was in the picture, beautiful blue eyes, blond hair. Really tall, really gorgeous.

"He's my brother idiot." she finally said because she already knew I had the interest just by my tone.

"Oh, I thought maybe he was a guy you liked." I chuckled as she laughing into the phone really hard.

"His names Jake." she said all to quickly.

"Ohh. Well I gotta go." I said and she laughed at me for a little while.

"Bye Breenna." she said and I hung up before she could say anything else.

Jake, is really attractive, very very attractive.

Caroline: lol, whattt r u doing on new years??

Me: nothing😂😂 I have no friends😒

Caroline: yes you do im having a New Years party at my house, it's acutally a sp but whatever😂😋

Me: oh.

I've never met Caroline in person, I've talked to her on FaceTime and on the phone but never in person.

If jake was going to be there then I definitely wanted to go.