"I cant believe I was foolish enough to fall in love with you." I whisper as I let my hand drop as I turn my gaze toward him.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I say before quickly climbing out of the car, intentionally ignoring him as he calls out my name.

Running down to the beach I drop onto my knees as I let out a scream, my head falling forward as I hug myself tightly.

"Fuuuuck!" I scream, tears dropping onto my skirt and the sand as my body shakes and whimpers escape my lips.

"Omi..." I whimper as I rock my body back and forth as I let out shaky breaths, before picking up my phone.

Gliding my fingers across the screen, I quickly call the first person that comes to mind.

"Kani... can you pick me up..?" I say softly, my voice shaky as I sniffle.

"Y/n..? Are you okay..?" Kani asks, his voice shaky with concern as I hear him slamming his door closed and starting his car.

"Omi... he..." I try to explain, but my words are cut off as I let out a sob, and hug myself again to keep my body from shaking to much.

"Oh god..." He whispers as he hears me, and I hear the sound of something being hit as he let's out a groan.

"Where are you?" He asks, his attention coming back to me and I take a shaky breath as I look around me and slowly stand up.

"The beach." I whisper, taking slow steps back toward the parking lot as I hear him hum in response.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." He says, before hanging up the call, and I get back to the parking lot.

"Y/n!" I hear Sakusa yell as he runs over to me before I hear another car pull into the parking lot.

"Get the fuck away from her." I hear the demanding voice of Kani ring out as he quickly tuns over to me.

"Ah ah, y/n babeyyy..." He whispers as he sees my shaking form, and my tear stained face as he pulls me into a hug.

"Fucking bitch." He grumbles as he shoots a glare at Sakusa before picking me up bridal style and bringing me to his car.

Kani helps me into the car as he grabs me tissues and a blanket from the trunk of the car before walking over to Sakusa.

"Kiyoomi." Kani says, his voice dripping with anger as he stares up at him with narrowed eyes.

"Don't you ever come near her again, or I swear to god I will fucking make you regret it." He whispered, his voice dropping deadly low as he took a step closer to him.

"Got it?" He growled, grabbing the front of Sakusa's hoodie as he pulled him down to eye level.

"Y-yes..." Sakusa said, his face going even paler than it already was as he looked into Kita's eyes.

"Good." Kani hummed as he spit on the ground at Sakusa's feet before walking back to his car and hopping in.

Pulling out of the parking lot I took one last look at Sakusa, before turning away and smiling weekly at Kani.

* f l a s h b a c k  o v e r *

"Shh... shhh..." Kani whispers as he ran his fingers through my hair, and hugged me tightly.

"Breath babey, breath..." He humms as pulled away from the hug to look at you, smiling softly in an attempt to cheer you up.

"It's gonna be hard and first, but you can do this okay? Stay strong..." He whispers as he wiped away my tears, smiling at me in a comforting manner.

"T-thank you..." I whisper, smiling back at him as I rub my eyes and sniffle a bit from all the crying.

Kani humms in response as he gently caresses my cheek bbefore changing the music to some poppy dance music.

"How about we go get some ice cream... then have a movie party..?" He suggests, smiling widely as I nod my head enthusiastically.

"That sounds wonderful." I say, humming happily as I start the car back up and we head out to get some ice cream...

--------

an//  okay for anyone who was confused on the last chapter, this story IS NOT OVER YET. I apologize for any misunderstanding, and I hope that none of you guys were to mad about it. For anyone who is curious, this book will have AT LEAST 10 more chapters.

I would also like to apologize for all the angsty stuff that's happening... but I swear that it will end up being worth it in the endddd-

Neways, thank you so much for reading this story, I love you all so much, don't forget to stay hydrated and take care of yourselfs!