Chapter 2 - Re:Legend of the Revolution (Class Trial)

Start from the beginning

Akane's Account

Akane saw Komaru in the nurse's office before noon, and she grabbed something Akane couldn't see before quickly leaving.

Ransacked Classroom

One classroom on the second floor looks like it had been torn apart, with most of the furniture near the door.

Makoto's Account

Makoto had tried to get into a classroom on the second floor just after noon, but he discovered that it was locked tight. It was found open after the murder.

*CLASS TRIAL: ALL RISE!*

Monokuma: "Let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial! Y'know, just as a recap! During the trial, you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit'. If you vote correctly, then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person will earn the right to graduate!"

Maki Harukawa: "That person, and their set of survivors."

Monokuma: "Yeah, them too. Not that I care, just as long as I can use at least one of these extreme executions!"

Himiko Yumeno: "But all you did was copy and paste what happened to Ryoma..."

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: "Someone change the topic before a fight breaks out in the trial room."

Akane Owari: "First things first, we gotta narrow down the suspects list, right?"

Toko Fukawa: "What do you mean? We don't have anything to do that yet!"

Akane Owari: "Yeah we do, we gotta figure out which group is most likely to murder!"

Kazuichi Soda: "I-It's gotta be the first killing game group! The original survivors!"

Yasuhiro Hagakure: "Hey, don't go blaming this on us!"

Makoto Naegi: "Hold on, we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions just yet!"

Nikei Yomiuri: (A fight's beginning to break out. I better try and nip this in the bud...if they'll even listen to me.)

*NONSTOP DEBATE*

Kazuichi Soda: "The original survivors are the biggest group, so they have the biggest reason to murder!"

Byakuya Togami: "...Are you kidding me right now?"

Shuichi Saihara: "The Jabberwock survivors could be a big suspect as well, none of their classmates died in their killing game."

Hajime Hinata: "That doesn't mean we're willing to kill to get back to them!"

Yasuhiro Hagakure: "Besides, that same logic applies to the new students of Hope's Peak!"

Maki Harukawa: "From the looks of things, Nikei should be cleared of suspicion."

Akane Owari: "True, they didn't come with anyone, so they have no reason to murder."

Himiko Yumeno: "Then who on earth can our suspects be?"

Nikei Yomiuri: (Why are they focusing on something so irrelevant? They keep forgetting one important thing.)

Akane Owari: "True, they didn't come with anyone, so they have no reason to murder."

Second Motive