To Teach Fontaine A Lesson

Hi Everyone! This is just a super quick intro. The story probably won't be too long, but this was too good an idea to resist.

Ant's new powers were annoying. His head had swollen. It didn't help how Nereus had treated him specially and started calling him "Lord Antaeus". Kaiko had luckily convinced him to stop, she said she had enough problems with Ant already.

Fontaine didn't even remember what she did. It was something, and Ant kept telling her she needed to apologize to Jeffrey. "Ant, I'm not apologizing. He's a fish."

Ant was seriously annoyed, but he finally left her alone, so she played guitar in her room for a while. Fontaine thought she was off the hook. She thought wrong.

Later, Ant came into her room carrying the scepter. "Ah, no." Fontaine told him "Don't you go using any of your 'Wonder Boy' magic on me. No way."

"Fontaine, you need to learn to be nice to Jeffrey. We've put up with your insults long enough." Ant stuck the scepter into Jeffrey's tubes. The scepter glowed, and he pointed it at his sister. Fontaine gave a little shriek, and disappeared.

Ant smirked and walked out into the hallway. A voice drifted down it. "ANTAEUS AETHELBALD NEKTON!" Kaiko came striding down the hallway, and at the sound Will popped his head out of the study. Ant winced at the sound of his middle name. It was extremely embarrassing, and it always meant he had done something wrong. They looked at the water glass in Ant's hand. Fontaine was, undeniably, a fish.

Y'all know the drill. I couldn't resist a cliffhanger. (MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA)