"Go. Messing around with you they'll be there until midnight."

"We'll finish this later." He backed away from me and grabbed his keys from the counter and walked out.

"I might just have to be a bad girl tonight." I said to myself and continued moving around the kitchen.

I really wasn't ready for this meeting only because Brenda was so ghetto and rude. She felt like she could say anything to anyone and no one could check her. She tried me more than everyone else though because it took me a long time to strike back. I give a lot of chances before I actually lash out and most times I lash out at the wrong person. It was me, Bran, Derrick and Brenda meeting because we were the adults that were responsible for her.

Dinner went well. Everyone was getting along well. There were no snide comments or rude remarks. I put Sunny in her little chair and told them we could started so we could get this over with. It was destined to end in disaster before it even started. Peyton was playing with some toy and it somehow ended up really close to Aniya and the noise scared her.

"Pey, honey, you have to be careful." I picked up a crying Aniya. "It's okay. Your sister was just playing. How about you go get your tablet and play a game." She looked around unsure and then headed off towards her room.

"Get over it. It was just an accident. You act like she hit her with the damn toy." Brenda said sipping on her water.

"Brenda, Aniya is a baby. She just has to be a little more careful." Derrick said looking at her.

"Whatever. Can we get this over with. I got thangs to do." She rolled her eyes at me.

"We just need to discuss Peyton's behavior and how we should handle it." Bran looked at all of us. "If we're missing something we have to figure it out because she's getting out of control."

"I know yall betta not be ova here puttin y'all hands her. Especially Camille cause that ain't her mama." She stuck a stick of gum in her mouth and started chewing like a cow.

"Camille, is the only mother she knows. She takes care of her so that makes her Peyton's mother. Now she's only having issues here. She's not acting up at Derrick's and it's only occasional at school and daycare."

"Clearly, y'all ain't doing something right over here then." Brenda said. "Look, I really think y'all should just let me have Peyton and pay me child support and y'all can have her on the weekends. Lord knows I ain't time for no kids on the weekends."

Derrick blew and rubbed his hands down his face. "Brenda, you will never get custody of her. At this rate you're lucky if you get her on the weekends you do get her."

"She's my daughter's child. I can see her when I wanna see her." She said smugly as if she had any rights.

"Okay. Let's get back to the matter at hand here. Peyton is acting out, throwing tantrums and trying to hurt the baby. I honestly don't want her over because I can't trust her around Sunny."

"And I couldn't trust you around my daughter, either. I say we're even." She glared at me.

"Brenda, we're not here for that." Derrick looked at her upside her head. "I've asked Peyton how she felt about the baby and she says she's happy she has a sister. I think she feels she's not getting enough attention."

"I mean you have your own baby I guess you just done threw poor lil Peyton away, huh?" She laughed shaking her head.

"Don't you ever say that again. Peyton is just as much mine as Aniyah is. I don't get you. We're trying to help her and you're over here hindering the process. If you're not going to help then why the hell are you here?" I asked because I was fed up with the bull.