Each time she thumped her ass down against me, her dress seemed to hike up even higher, letting me see between her thighs easier. I was overwhelmed already, practically dying to flip her over and fuck her into the couch, and it was hard to say if I found my endless desire for her pathetic or not. At the very least, I was glad it was reciprocated.

The way she moaned my name as my cock slammed into her again made me groan, my eyes snapping up her sweet face, taking in the expression she made. I had been with many girls before, but I couldn't help but to feel that the face she made when she moaned for me was the prettiest I had ever seen. "Goddamn it," I breathed, eyeing her full lips, slightly swollen from how she'd biting them. "You're so pretty, baby. Come here." I murmured, reaching up to grip her by her neck. I pulled her down until our lips met, my heart skipping a beat as she moaned quietly into my mouth and simultaneously threaded her fingers through my hair. She knew I loved when her hands were in my hair, always.

My breathing became heavier as she bounced on me harder, her lips parting for me when I gently bit onto her bottom lip for access. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, my hand sliding from the back of her neck down her spine until I gripped onto her ass, squeezing it in my grip. She moaned, our tongues lapping over one another as I moaned back at her, feeling her body on top of mine with her chest firmly against mine.

When she broke away, I peeled my lids open, my vision spinning as I looked at her through hazy eyes. Her thighs tightened as she rode me, the soft flesh clenching against my hips in a way that made me arch up into her body. "You're gonna make me cum fast." I told her through my pants, earning a soft giggle from her that just made my cock throb.

Ayla's voice was soft when she spoke, a type of innocently honest seduction that only she could pull off. "You're mine, right?" She whispered, her lips brushing my jaw. I groaned and my other hand on her hip moved to her other ass cheek, both hands grasping thick handfuls. "Only if you're mine, too." I answered, my voice coming out husky and low as I spoke. I knew she was satisfied with my response from the way she bit at my earlobe gently, tugging it playfully with her teeth. "I want you to come for me." She said breathily, her breath fanning my ear.

"In you, too?" I asked, chuckling at first, until she slammed her pussy on me again and clenched around my shaft so tight that I moaned. My head thumped lightly against the couch cushion as I threw it back, able to feel her wetness making my cock and hips wet. She was dripping, so warm and tight around me that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer like this.

"Please." She just about begged, moaning as my cock pounded in and out of her. Even over the loud thumping bass of the music in the club, I could hear the sound of my cock gliding within her walls. It was just further reminder of how wet she was, how much of an affect I had on her, and it made it harder not to cum on the spot.

However, the moment she clenched around me again and she moaned at the same time, I knew I was a goner. For the first time, I ended up coming before her, my eyes rolling back as I groaned deeply and felt her encouragingly wiggling her hips against mine while I came. She gasped as I came inside of her in thick spurts, biting gently onto my neck. "Fuck!" I hissed, not expecting her to just keep going.

She kept riding me like I hadn't even come yet, her ass smacking against my thighs with each movement of her hips. I leaned onto an elbow, my eyes shutting as I blew out a shaky breath and lulled my head back. Her lips latched onto my neck immediately, lapping her tongue over the skin and occasionally nipping as she went. "Soren.." She moaned softly, one hand sliding from my hair down the back of my neck and around to my chest, resting on my pec. "Come for me, Ayla. I need it." I panted, stroking my hand from her ass to the upper side of her thick thighs, squeezing the flesh.

"I-I..." Ayla whimpered and I knew she was on the edge, her legs beginning to tremble as she tried to keep her pace the same. "That's it, baby." I murmured, peering up at her. Her head shook and she arched her back, soft gasps leaving her lips as her fingers in my hair gripped tightly at the strands. "Keep going." I encouraged.

Ayla suddenly squealed as she slammed her hips down again, taking in my full cock in one rapid pace. Then, finally, I felt her jerk against me, crying out my name in a way that made me groan softly as I felt her coming undone. Her pussy clenched and throbbed, but she tried to keep going to make me cum again, though I knew she was sensitive because she trembled and leaned into me. "F-Fuck..." She whined, lids fluttering as she peered at me. I gripped her hips and began to guide her on me again, but she began to tremble like she was going to cum on the spot. "Please." She whimpered. "I want you to cum again." She said, her chest heaving.

So I sat up and grabbed her by her hips, beginning to effortlessly raise her up and down on my cock once more. She moaned and pressed her chest into me, gasping as I fucked her. Regardless I knew she liked it because she was creaming along my shaft when I looked down, so I kept going. I groaned as I squeezed her hips tightly, her arms looping around my neck when I began to get rough with her. Her ass bounced as I pounded her pussy down onto me hard and fast, repeatedly impaling her little entrance with my cock. My eyes focused on her face as I did so, watching her lips part to release long strings of senseless moans. "Gonna cum again, aren't you?" I breathed, jerking my hips up as I slammed her down onto me.

"Y-Yes! Please, please don't stop!" She gasped, her hips jerking and her thighs shaking. I growled and pounded into her like that, repeatedly thrusting my hips up to meet hers for extra impact. The noise was loud, very loud, but I doubted anyone could hear us at all so I didn't care even a bit. "You're such a good girl, Ayla, taking my cock so well." I murmured, causing her to moan softly. Her pussy tightened again right as I pounded her onto me, causing me to moan loudly and jerk my hips up against hers.

And just like that, Ayla and I came at the same time, her body shaking like a leaf against mine. The both of us moaned from the intense pleasure of our orgasms, my eyes finding hers again as I gently rocked her hips against me, easing us both through our highs. Her eyes, which had previously been shut, slowly opened and she moaned softly as she leaned into me and met my gaze. I softly stroked my hand from her hip to her thigh, still recovering from having cum so hard as I settled her atop me, completely still this time. Neither of us spoke or even moved for quite a while. We just sat there, looking at each other as I stroked her thigh and she played with my hair the way I liked.

I grabbed her face gently after a little bit, feeling like the way she was looking at me was as if she was looking at my soul, and kissed her softly on the lips. Oddly enough, it was little moments like that which I had realized by now that I was fond of.