And That Was The Day I Changed Myself.

Thank you so much for to everyone who has read and commented so far! I had a Wattpad fan who said I should publish on Amazon, and so I have:)

The story is now available on Amazon/Kindle to purchase here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/That-Was-Day-Changed-Myself-ebook/dp/B00HK4EVCW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1388291466&sr=1-1

The first Two Chapters are still avaiable to read on Wattpad.

I hope you enjoy this short story as much as I did writing it. 

Dedicated to one of my first wattpad friends, Emluff!

:)

Oona

Dress To Impress Protect.

  I PULL MY LONG SLEEVE polyester dri-fit shirt over my head. It’s blue. One of my favorite colors! I reach under my bed, and grab my converse sneakers. I hear banging on my door.

“Robbie, hurry up! Come on now before you’re late,” says my mom. 

“I’m coming,” I say. “I gotta put on my shoes.” I hear her walk away–her slippers now shuffling on the linoleum kitchen floor. I quickly squish my feet into my already tied shoes. I grab a wool gray scarf from my dresser, and place it inside my book bag, zip it, and swing the bag over my shoulder. I take a quick look in the mirror, and run my hand over my curly black hair checking out my ensemble of khaki pants, with a white t-shirt peaking underneath my blue shirt. I scan down to my brand new converse sneakers that my dad gave me for my birthday. I smile. They are bright orange. One of my favorite colors! They look so cool! I open my bedroom door, and rush out.