In the name of the brother

Mulai dari awal

"Calm yourself, Shigaraki. Whoever this person is clearly underestimating you." Kurogiri said.

"Kurogiri is right. I train you very well at a young age, Shigaraki. Mold you to become my successor." All for One said with a little hint of pride.

"Sensei..." Tomura said looking at his teacher like a child that impresses his parent.

"Yes," Viper replied. "He has become jealous of the Hero-Killer and seeks to remove his name from the news. To do that he intends to create chaos using these creatures."

"That your reason. Because you are jealous of the Hero Killer?" Momo asked looking at Tomura.

"Hearing that Stain get more popular than the League. I want to know the world that we more dangerous than the Hero Killer." Tomura said.

"You attack Hosu out of jealousy," Denki said in shock.

The voice giggled.

"And just how many is All for One giving him?" asked the voice.

"Three at the most," Viper informed.

"They must be talking the three Nomu that going to attack Hosu," Momo said remembering the event.

"I wonder what going to happen now Midoriya is a villain." Sero wonder.

"I'm just hoping he's going to be alright," Ochako said in a worried tone.

"Perfect. Three is rather small so give him 'that' one as well. This will be the perfect opportunity to do it. Accidents do happen after all," the voice replied sinisterly.

Viper shifted uncomfortably. This man was one of few that could actually scare her.

"Sir is this really necessary?" Viper asked carefully. "He has contributed a lot to the League and has even created the enhancement drug as well as others. It is it really necessary to kill him?"

"He's going to kill, Deku-kun!" Ochako shouted causing everyone to worry.

"But why?! After what he has done for the League. There is no reason to kill him!" Momo shouted in shock as she never suspected someone in the League would kill him after what he has done for them.

"It's no surprise." All for One said causing everyone to look at him. "Not everyone in the League would want a Quirkless among them. They would even try and kill them and make it look like an accident."

As soon as she had said that Viper felt a massive pain in her head and dropped to her knees. Gasping for air she stared up at the screen.

"What is happening to Viper!" Mina shouted in shock as they saw Viper in total pain.

"He must have done something to force her to obey his order," Aizawa said.

"I guess that he must have implanted something in her head," Nezu said sipping his tea.

"Have you already forgotten who you serve Viper or do I have to remind you? Why are you even questioning my orders anyway?" the voice demanded.

"All for One seems rather fond of him. I just want to avoid starting an all-out war with him over the death of something you despise," she explained.

"She is correct. After what that boy has done for the League. Killing him will be a grave mistake." All for One said glaring at the screen. It's no surprise that there will be always someone who goes against his rule. Trying to take him out so they can take over the League for their own selfish desire. Killing those that they don't like when they are in the League. He always makes sure to set an example for them so they won't go against his real.