day 2

Haruhi's POV

Why did tamaki drag me here this place is creepy, Sempi why am I here again. Because I wasn't at attacked yesterday, and I was asleep.  Good for you but what about now, why am I here. To help me watch the cameras.

Time skip

Sempi theres someone out there. What do you mean. I mean theres someone wondering to the office. What! Um  hello. WHO ARE YOU? Calm down Haruhi. But who are you how old are you and why are you here. Um my name is Mari M-A-R-I,im 15 and I live here and um Chica HELP! Mari are you okay. There scareing me a little. Should I get Freddie. Please. Okay.

Tamaki pov

That girl from my dream,shes real but how. Um well hello my name is Haruhi and this is my freind Tamaki. And how are you alive we havent seen you around at all,and who is that girl and why are you here after closeing time? Well I've lived here for 10 years now im an anamitronic,i think im the puppet or marianet. But the phone guy said your a boy. well he just guesses are genders from are aperance and names and since Im just called puppet he thinks im a boy but I dont mind.Mari are you okay did they hurt you no Freddie Im fine. Any way you met me but you havent met the rest of my family.This is my is my "dad" Freddie,he raised my when i was just a little puppet.This is my uncle golden freddie.My uncle Bonnie,and cousion toy Bonnie or tb.Cousin foxy,mangle.My best bro Baloon boy. And my best freinds  chica and toy chica.Ding Ding Ding.

Time skip

well sempi that was very interesting.Lets not tell anyone.I cant wait to tell the host club my new discovery.You heard nothing i just said did you.Did you say somthing.

Hi  little souls this was chapter 3 chapter 4 is coming soon right 13cat souls? yep bey little souls