"I still have loads in store." Helian Wei Wei was experienced on this topic, she did not read 108 Ways to Court Your 'Wife' for nothing. "You're not believing me just because I pestered you, right? I still plan to do something else."

Baili Jia Jue's gaze deepened. "What else do you plan to do?"

"Kiss you." Helian Wei Wei replied with a sultry voice, half grinning. "You don't know this yet, but you did criticize my ways of wooing people before this. You said that no gift is better than giving...um..."

Helian Wei Wei felt the familiar coolness on her lips, and her unfinished words were all buried in this kiss.

When it ended, Baili Jia Jue gently licked between her lips with the tip of his tongue, as if he was not getting enough of that. Using his usual cold tone, he asked, "Just like this?"

Helian Wei Wei's ears reddened. She suppressed the urge to cringe while she cleared her throat, "Why would you believe me?"

"Because you managed to escape, but you returned, and slept here while hugging the tiara like a moron." Baili Jia Jue reached out to hug her. The empty space earlier were filled up now.

Helian Wei Wei was speechless... Why would His Highness verbally attack her everytime he praised her?

"Moreover, I'm the only person who knows about the Soul Fragment. I've never told anybody else about that." Baili Jia Jue caressed the red string on her wrist. "Including this Red Soul Binding Rope, it used to be mine."

Now Helian Wei Wei was the confused one. "How did you know about the Soul Fragment beforehand?"

"It's not that I knew beforehand. Instead, from the moment since I fell from the sky, I've been capable of controlling my soul, constructing or disintegrating it," Baili Jia Jue explained light-heartedly. "Seems like the Divine Exorcism Seal you mentioned is quite powerful. Otherwise, there would be no need for me to disintegrate my soul."

Helian Wei Wei finally spotted her chance. "The most important thing is that you were betrayed. The seal comes after this." At times like this, she needed to bring up the existence of the love rival!

Baili Jia Jue definitely could decipher her mind, as his thin lips crooked up into a beautiful smile. "I'll follow you to the human world."

"No, they're probably waiting for this moment so that they can activate the Divine Exorcism Seal. So you can't go." If it was in the past, Helian Wei Wei would be on cloud nine when she heard this, but him going to the human world right now would be to put him through all the agony he had experienced.

Baili Jia Jue looked deeply into her eyes, tracing her cheeks with his finger, feeling the warm sensation. "How did I end up liking a stupid person like you?"

"Am I stupid? Wait, did you say that you like me just now?" Helian Wei Wei's eyes brightened up.

At that moment, Baili Jia Jue really thought that he had been raising a puppy, the kind that would never break.

Never once did a soul confuse him this much, yet he could not push her away.

This was all because he had thought that she was like the sun in the human world, who never knew what was exhaustion.

But later, he realized that she would feel tired too, or else she would not have fallen asleep at the front door.

Baili Jia Jue lifted her up and placed her in his Blood Coffin. The coffin was hypnotizing in a way as it was filled by his scent.

Helian Wei Wei felt her eyelids droop. She vaguely heard his low voice saying, "The only way I can go back is to let things happen according to how they played out. Otherwise, the me that you know will not exist..."