"It's so cute!!" She exclaimed and started running to Zym "it's a baby dwagon! It's-" she was about to try to pet Zym, but Rayla got in her way.

"What happened to 'it's not an egg, it's a powerful weapon'" Rayla sad, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Still true" Claudia said, and straightened herself "one day he could bring death and destruction to all of us" she said with a serious tone "but not now, he's just so wittle!" She said in a baby voice, and tried to pet him again, but Rayla smacked her hand away.

"We are bringing him back to Xadia, back to his mother, so have a good look, because you ain't having him" I said whilst walking up to them.

"Y/n is right, this mission is too important, we can't go home, not yet" Callum said.

"You all do need to come home..." Soren suddenly spoke out from the table, we all looked at him ".. because the king, your dad, really misses you" he said, and as soon as he finished his sentence, I was ready to pull his damn head off.

Callum and Ezran shared happy looks with each other, I looked at Rayla, she was just as mad as I was. Soren himself looked really fucking proud of this comment.

After the eventful breakfast, everyone kinda just split up to do their own things.

"y/n?" I turned around to face the talker, it was Rayla, she had a very concerned look on her face "can we talk?" She asked, I nodded, and we went a little bit further from everyone else.

"I have a feeling that I know what we're gonna talk about" I said and glanced in the direction of the boys, they were talking happily with each other in the distance.

"Yes...they hav-"

"They have to know" I finished her sentence "I know" I said and looked back at Rayla.

"They are so happy now...I can't imagine how they'll feel when they found out" Rayla looked at the boys with a sad expression.

"How should we break the news to them?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking...maybe you could tell Ezran, and I could tell Callum...you just have such a good relationship with Ezran, I think you'll be better at confronting him with this" she looked back at me.

I let out a sigh "It won't be easy, I don't know how obvious this is, but I do admit, that boy has grown on me" I let out a slight chuckle, then went serious again "I'll try"

"Ok...today, we have to do this today" she said and burried her head in the palms of her hands "ugh, how did we get to this point"

"Hey" I took her hands in mine "we did what we thought was best" she looked up at me "and now we'll do what we know is best" she nodded slightly, I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead "They are strong, so are we, we'll get through this together, we'll help each other"

"Y/N!" I heard someone running and yelling my name, me and Rayla quickly stepped away from each other. Around the corner Ezran suddenly appears "Oh, hey Rayla" Ezran said happily and Rayla gave a little awkward wave "Can you help me with something really quick?" Ezran said whilst looking at me.

"Uhh, yeah, sure...with what?" I said with a slight smile.

"Come and I'll show you" Ezran said with a mischievous smile and turned to Rayla "what about you? The more the merrier"

"Oh, no thanks, I'll...go and check the perimeter" she said, and started backing away slowly, and soon she disappeared behind the trees.

"She worries too much" Ezra said and turned to me "let's go!" he said and started running, I went after him.