"Here. He is coming."
Young man said looking at stairs

"Good morning. Mom, dad and brother."
Handsome boy greets to elder's.

"Good morning. My baby boy."
Mid-aged women said

"Mom. How many time I told you not call me Baby boy. I am no more baby ok!..."
Handsome boy said in frustrating

"Good morning. Son."
Mid-aged man said putting newspaper in table and walked to the dinning table...

"Good morning Wang yibo."
Young man said getting up from the couch.

I know your not baby boy anymore but your always baby boy for me. Yibo
Mid-aged women said sitting on other side's first chair.

I don't like it and I'm not your baby boy anymore that's it.
Wang yibo said in irration. And sit on the besides young man's.

After 24min. Everyone's done their Breakfast and yibo got up from chair and say bye to his parents and brother

Wang yibo start his bike put helmet and start the bike....

In University

After 24min. Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng reach the University and come out of the car and start going to the university. Zhou Cheng and Xiao Zhan stop middle of the road which go to the university building.

All the best for your first day of University Class. If you need anything call me or come to business department building 2nd floor's 2nd building.
Zhou Cheng said to Xiao Zhan.

Zhan nodded his head. And start going to the Art building.

Xiao Zhan come to the front of Class door and stop. After taking some long breath Zhan begin to in and sat right side's Fourth Seat... Boys and girls all of his classmates looking at him some of screaming and some of them just looking at him and some of them sit beside him and talking to him but Xiao Zhan is still Xiao Zhan. He look at them and greet them like 'hey' and smile. Most of boys are Attracted by Zhan's beauty.

When Zhan come to the Classroom. Both Girls and boys looking at him and some Whispering to each other and some Screaming in Excitement. And Xiao Zhan smile at them And enter the class.

Wang yibo come to University in 20min and park his bike in parking lot. Wang yibo left for Class. After Entering the Classroom Yibo sit on his seat and all girls come to him and some of them asking for Number. And some of them asking to go out in date.
But Wang yibo is Wang yibo who is full of coldness and Temperature Person. He just look at them with his cold Aura and all girls come back to their sits.
After 2min Wang yibo's friends come and sat beside him. And Professor come in the class. And class start....

At lunch break

Xiao Zhan come out from the class and going to cafeteria for lunch where his friends waiting for him. Xiao Zhan come to cafeteria's counter and order his lunch and begin to search for his friends. And there left side's third big table L type his friends Waving hands to him. Xu weizhou, Jiang song, yu bin and Emily Qi...

Xiao Zhan come to the table and sat on chair place his plate on table and start talking with his friends.

Hey buddy! How was your first day in University today...?
Jiang song asked to xiao Zhan.