"Ohh, Louis you seems to have added few inches any time I see you,I can't just comprehend why I had to be the one among us three to be closer to the earth when am the eldest" Amilie complained as she wrapped her voluminous hands around her baby brother.

From observation Zuriel could clearly see aunt Doreen in her daughter,they had a similar height, facial features, body size and even a similar voice.

Louis laughed at his sister's words as he freed her from his embrace before saying.
"It isn't our fault that we are older than you in height".

"It's a pity, but it still baffles me how tall you could grow in a matter of weeks Louis, what do you eat,i need to eat that too to grow tall you know, even if it's fertilizer" she joked and they both laughed.

"You've grown old enough to even keep a girlfriend" Amelie said giving her brother a knowing look coupled with the wiggling of her brows when she she caught sight of Zuriel by the corridor.

Silently Louis moved towards the corridor and wrapped his hand around his sister inlaws shoulders.

"I wish she was but unfortunately she's already into a commitment"

"Really?" Amelie asked in a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah, she is" Louis responded as he gently pulled Ziriel towards his sister.

"Meet your sister in law, Zuriel Adira" he added.

"Sister inlaw?" Amelie asked looking puzzled.

"Yes Adira Miles Sawyer" Louis responded.

"Ooh God, the one and only" Amelie exclaimed.

"And how come she's so tall and pretty, that asshole is not worth her" someone said from behind them followed by the clicking of shoes against the maple floor and their gaze turned towards the door.

"Adalene" the siblings called unison.

"Yes Ada" the woman said grabbing an apple from the fridge and taking a big bite.

"You didn't tell me you were coming" Amelie said as she proceeded to give the tall model like version of her a side hug.

"I never do" Adalene responded in a flat dry voice.

"True" Louis exclaimed.

"Come here" Ada said beckoning to Louis with her index finger and he moved towards her.

"You've grown too old to say hello to your elder sister right" Ada said as she spank Louis behind the head and ruffled his hair.

"Stop am a kid no more" Louis responded as he cower away.

Ada tried to reach him once again but he moved away and the more she tried the more he creeped away.

Amelie watched the two with folded arms while shaking her head continuously and Zuriel on the other hand just stood watching the scene before her with a bone aching smile.
It reminded her of the days she had spent with her siblings running after each other at the backyard in their small poor home that's without luxury but full of love, happiness and satisfaction, the memory warms her heart and caused her sweet pain.

"That's enough both of you stop it,you're no longer children" Amelie intervened and the two came to a halt.

"So if I heard correctly you're Miles little wife?" Ada questioned rather than stated as she cant walked towards Zuriel who had her back leaned to the kitchen counter.

Zuriel quickly nodded in response with and uncertain smile.

Ada came to a halt in front of Zuriel and though she was wearing a six inches platform pump she was just few inches above Zuriel.