Together, Evanov, Iscal, and Egan form an intricate tapestry that sustains the functioning of the kingdom. Each function complements the others, fostering a harmonious balance between intellect, defense, and economic prosperity. Under the watchful gaze of the Lorcàn rulers, the kingdom flourishes, radiating an aura of sophistication, strength, and prosperity that is admired far and wide.

Lorcàn Kingdom, with its majestic landscape, regal governance, and thriving functions, stands as a beacon of strength, wisdom, and prosperity in the realm. It is a realm where dreams are pursued, traditions are honored, and the legacy of the Lorcàn rulers continues to shape the destiny of the land and its people."

Saskia listened attentively to his history teacher's lesson, absorbing the knowledge being imparted. He could feel the admiring gazes of his classmates directed toward him and Iko, who sat beside him. However, Iko appeared to be struggling to stay awake, his drooping eyelids betraying his drowsiness. He can't help but giggle.

It was the final week of school before the much-anticipated vacation, and a palpable sense of excitement filled the air. The students, including Saskia, Iko, and their friends, were keenly aware that this week marked a crucial turning point in their academic journey. If they could successfully pass the upcoming entrance exam, it would open the doors to a future filled with boundless possibilities.

The peaceful discussion carried on uninterrupted, as the teacher, satisfied with the progress of the class, left the students who were not actively engaged in the conversation alone, a smile of nostalgia playing on their lips. The classroom was filled with a sense of tranquility.

However, this peaceful atmosphere was abruptly shattered by a deafening explosion that reverberated through the school grounds. The forceful blast rippled through the air, causing the windows to rattle and sending tremors through the very foundation of the building. In an instant, chaos ensued. Students who were once engrossed in their conversations and daydreams were now jolted into a state of panic. Desks were overturned, papers scattered like confetti, and the air became thick with dust and the acrid scent of burnt debris.

Amidst the chaos, the students, their expressions a mix of fear and confusion, frantically sought safety. The sound of screams and cries for help filled the air, blending together in a cacophony of distress. The once orderly classroom now resembled a scene of disarray and disarray, as students rushed to find shelter and comfort one another in the face of uncertainty.

Outside the classroom, the corridor was filled with smoke, making it difficult to see beyond a few feet. Emergency alarms blared, their piercing wails adding to the already heightened tension. Teachers and staff rushed through the halls, their faces etched with concern as they guided students to designated evacuation areas, ensuring their safety amidst the chaos.

Saskia, running and tightly holding Iko's hand to prevent them from being separated, abruptly came to a halt when he caught sight of the flag gracefully billowing in the air. It bore the unmistakable emblem of the Ebon Coterie.

Iko frowned, his grip tightening on Saskia's hand. He could see the tremor in Saskia's eyes as they fell upon the flag. It could only mean one thing—they were here for them.

Iko's face tightened with concern as he quickly pressed the button on his wrist bracelet, sending a signal to his father, alerting him to their imminent danger. Without wasting a second, he tightly grasped Saskia's hand and pulled him along, their footsteps echoing through the corridor as they raced to find a safe hiding spot. They were acutely aware of how exposed they were, vulnerable to whatever awaited them.

Their breaths came in rapid bursts as they weaved through the maze-like hallways, desperately seeking refuge. Every passing moment fueled their sense of urgency. Iko's mind raced, his instincts guiding him towards possible hiding places, hoping to find one that would offer true safety.