Beautiful Dreamer 10

Comenzar desde el principio

"Stop being afraid of me," she whispered," I'm not some monster Dad...stop looking at me like that, look at me like...like mom's lousy spirit."

Even though her eyes were closed then she caught a glimpse of her mother, she looked so concerned as her touch felt warm and safe. It was the first time a parent touched her to comfort her, not to restrain her, desiring that touch she tried to get it from her father but it was forced, it was void of any warmth to her.

"Zikita was there," he stated as a loud boom filled the room they heard gasps from outside. Kailina embraced the pain she was feeling from slamming her fist into the glass  monitor.

"Focus on me," she breathed out calmly sitting on the bed crossing her legs," I'm not a monster to just control, I'm your daughter."

Silence fell on them as Aizawa gritted his teeth.

"I...I just didn't know how," Aizawa sighed," after everything happened, the best decision was to give you my first name and hide you."

"Hide me from what?," Kailina asked confused.

"No one was sure who sent that attack on your mother," he mumbled.

"Those three men-," she began.

"Were nothing but pawns," he stated,"I was still a hero so I assumed since Zikita began to use my last name they attacked for revenge but," he said looking at her," I never arrested the one truly responsible."

"So you mean you sent me off, thinking I wouldn't die?," she asked.

"Yes, they already took two people I couldn't have them take you either, especially when your quirk came out, you would've been experimented on."

"Why would I become a lab rat?," she scoffed.

"A five year old killed three high level quirk enemies," he told her.

"I blacked out in rage," she told him.

"You have not one crooked bone in your  body and everyone who has a quirk has one, you are not supposed to have one at all,much less to the extent that you do," he told her as she looked at him in shock.

"So...what exactly are you saying?," she asked trying not to panic.

"Who ever sent them either placed something in you or they awoke something that they suspected was in you," he explained, it felt easier to breath now that he had this off his chest. Yomeja watched over Kailina as he received updates on her. Almost every year her powers seemed to swell and bring forth even more complexing theories, a child who shouldn't have a quirk yet inherited the quirk of both parents in a morbid way.

"That's why no one knows we're related, and the name change...I've been in danger this whole time," she thought out loud, her dad could hear her brain piecing his words together.

"Yes and when you appeared saving people I instantly tried to get you but you vanished,"  he explained, " and now that you're back in Japan I think a hunt may be on soon," he sighed running his fingers through his hair, a sign of his stress.

" I believe this new 'League of Villians' may be behind our familys death and your quirk," he explained sitting in a chair opposite of her.

"I heard that they've attacked a few times but I thought it was for All Might," she explained.

"Or information," he added," if they attack and infiltrate or lure us into danger they'll get results."

" Someone is going to find out I'm your daughter," she stated.

"Well Mt. Lady and Lady Midnight already know, I had to tell them," he chuckled dryly.

" Dad now that we're back together," she said holding his tan hand in her chocolate pale hands,"let's stay like this, we'll find out together."