Death by a Demon

guess who found the papers!!!!!!!!!!! anyways here ya go.

Me and the others eventually split off in to groups and search the building to see what's their. but mostly to find an exit.

Emily, madi, and i are are one group. we ended up finding the kitchen. ask we snooped around found a cookie jar.

" Score!" i yelled before greedily pouring 5 into my palm. i scarf them down but see madi scolding Emily in whispers behind me. i wonder why their all so mad. i mean at each other. if anything they should be mad at Dan for trapping us here.

we eventually meet back at the center of the building.

"6 o'clock get to bed.' Dan yells over a speaker. we all groan like 5 year old but obey.

==========================================================

a scream.

i wake up. i rush out of my room followed by 12 of the others. Ehden, Lilith and jazzy aren't their. we all run towards the scream before stopping at staircase leading to another floor. the stairs are covered in blood. on the staircase lays Ehdens body. a large stab mark in his stomach and multiple slashes across his arms and legs. Lilith stands beside the body completely clean. her body is shaking and a fearful expression painted her face. shes holding her arm but i can see blood dripping between her fingers.

a few seconds later Jazzy walks through a door to pour left and screeches at the sight of the body.

"what happened!' kiera screams shielding her eyes.

"Ehden!" anja screams tearfully running to the body of her closest friend.

'investigation time.' Dan yells over the speakers again.

had someone really gone this insane already?

well lets investigate. i search the body but find nothing so i get a better idea.

" Lilith,Jazzy can i talk to you two for a sec?"

they nod and walk to me.

" Lilith what happened here since you saw the body first."

" Ehden and i were coming down for a snack but then out of no were some hooded person cam with a knife. they killed Ehden the turned to me. they nicked my arm with the knife, that's why i screamed' Lilith replies shakily.

"and Jazzy?"

" i was making breakfast. i didn't hear the scream because the kitchen doors are soundproof. and i walked out to get you all up when i saw you all with Ehdens body." she replies as well. i nod catching a glimpse of istra in the corner by a small hole in the wall. she squints at something in it but just ends up glaring and turning back to the body.

Suspect Number Three

 hey yall. can you guess who killed Ehden and attacked Lilith? say your guess in the comments. unless you know. then no spoilers for the others. also say why you think its them because i like hearing yo theories.