"You should probably switch on the targeting systems," he laughed, having switched on his the moment they made the jump from hyperspace.

"Don't panic, but...," Lorna cluelessly looked around. "I don't really remember which buttons did that."

"They're going to start shooting at us and you don't remember the controls?"

"Well, when you say it like that, it sounds bad," she frowned along. The tug Luke pulled on the Force was like a tickle next to her. He switched the controls for her.

"You better not crash land this time, Jedi Junior."

"I almost die once and you already get used to thinking I don't have things under control," she faked an angry pout, then, dove under the Star Destroyer's fire. Luke went above it.

With the laser cannons, Lorna started taking out system junctions, blowing up and making as much noise as possible. Once TIE fighters were dispatched though, blocking her way, Luke came from above.

The element of surprise was all they needed to fire from both sides on the enemy and then, with the silence setting in, before the backup would follow, slide in the empty hangar.

"Where are the damn X-Wings?" the general shouted, slamming her fists on the table.

"They lost track of them."

"How can you lose track of-?" she took a deep breath.

With a small voice, another man behind a computer gulped first, then announced, "We have an intruder alert. They're... in."

The general closed her eyes. "Do we have time to send a distress call?"

"I don't understand, can't we just take them out?" The second in command looked around confused.

"No, ma'am, they took out our communication systems."

"The escape pods?" She asked.

"Out of function, non-responsive."

"Start deleting everything then," the general opened her eyes, almost on the verge of tears. She knew when a fight was lost.

"Cover for me," Lorna smiled at Luke, tapping his shoulder while she went right behind him, to the wall control server. "Oh, they're trying to delete the information. Told you we should have told General Organa to take a breather with the attacks, we have to be more strategic and less loud about this."

"Didn't you tell me we should make a name for ourselves again? And I'd like to see you try and tell Leia to calm down. Last time Han tried that...," Luke shook his head, bemused. Leia has been putting Lorna's new intel to good use, as well as their acquired break, by giving this elaborate plan of taking down certain settlements.

Much less interested in the strategy for now, as long as he was able to stay close to Lorna, Luke was barely just realizing the Empire was beginning to catch a fear of the Jedi again. Indeed, he has secretly kept his promise of not allowing them to get separated anymore and even now, in the hall of the Star Destroyer, Luke made sure to ignite his saber and keep her safe while she worked on getting the necessary information.

"This situation is giving me flashbacks," Lorna admitted, smiling.

"How about you gain some flashbacks from our lessons and next time don't deteriorate the wings of your ship. We have to take it to maintenance after each mission."

Finally, the troopers on the ship were sent their way and Luke wasn't just standing there anymore. He grinned, while his starting position was only broken to Force push the first line of enemies back into the others.