01 [Home]

____________________________________

"This belongs to your mother, now I want you to have it," he said, pointing at the necklace which is now lies in my hands.
_____________________________________

Haha yeah, cuz i like to draw, so...I will put one or two maybe three (if lazyness didn't hit me) fanart in this diary, hope you enjoy darlin~
-Author
____________________

01 HOME

.
.
.

🌑

I looked around at the large mansion which was both so quiet and cold.

"Of course this mansion is very quiet, what do I expect?" I thought to myself.

When I walked down the stair, I glancing at the large photo hanging on the wall. I looked closely at the woman's face with a beaming smile she has. The only smile that could endure in the gloominess of the Ametys Family mansion.

"Eris..." a man called, that man is none other is the Ametys, the backbone and the only man from the Ametys family, my father.There were only two Ametys in this large mansion, because Aurelius Ametys only awarded with one daughter who he named Eris Riddle Ametys, and his wife has died, yes... I don't have mother figure.

"Come with me," he said urgently.

"Come with you? But where?"  I asked him, but he gave no answer other than waving his hand in the air while ask me to come with him to a room.

I followed my dad into his study room, the room he always forbade me to enter. I do not know why at this time he even told me to enter this room 'voluntarily' even though he always told me that I shouldn't have entered this room for whatever reason.

He pulled out a drawer, then put the wooden box he get on his desk. He looked at me for a moment and I can't translate the meaning of his gaze, he looks lonely and empty but I can make sure there is a little smile created on the corners of his lips. Then he told me to get closer to him.

When I get closer I can see that he held the silver metal in his grip,  but I still have no idea what he wants by asking me to come with him.

He opened his hand, then handed me a silver necklace decorated with greenish emerald jewels.

"This belongs to your mother, now I want you to have it," he said, pointing at the necklace which is now lies in my hands.  "This necklace is a talisman, to protect you when I can't be near you. 

"Listen, I know that I was never be a good father figure to you Eris, but I want you to know that I really care for you, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you at that school."

Hearing it directly from the mouth of my dad who always been cold towards me, my heart was melted.  I wanted to cry, I wanted to hug him tightly, and I wanted to tell him that I always loved him, that I miss the figure of him who loved me, and caring for me—

—but then, Furi the house elf banged on the door. She didn't stop knocking until my dad used his wand to open the door.

"Miss Ametys is late... if she doesn't hurry she will be late for the train, she should go right now. Suitcase!" The house elf snapped her fingers, then two suitcases were in my hand, then she snapped her fingers for the second time and the warm jacket was placed on me.

"Common Miss Ametys...let's go...right now, Oh and I ask your permission to take Miss Ametys, My Lord."

"Go on... and Eris—"

"Yes dad?"

"Be careful, and I ask you to keep the name of Ametys family, of course you can carry out a small order from me."

"I will—"

But then, the third snap of the house elf interrupted me because I had been carried by her into the car, the car that would take me to the train station to Hogwarts.