"The colour of the dress definitely makes your eyes stand out y/n" Jade said "thank you" I replied "we should pay and get back to school before dinner starts and the professors wonder where we are" Cali states, Jade and I nod our heads and the three of us walk over to the Cashier to pay, then promptly leave with our dresses in bags.

As soon as we enter hogwarts we run up to our dorms and place our bags onto the beds then quickly run to the hall as we hear the bell toll to signify diner is ready, we enter the hall and walk to sit opposite Draco and Blaise "Finally, how long does it take to pick a dress?" Blaise says sarcastically "well since we don't want to look as bad as you when we enter the party, it takes some time" Cali replies raising an eyebrow at Blaise challenging him to question her.

"Oh I invited George to the party" I say turning to Jade on my left her eyes widen as soon as I finish my sentence and she begins to blush "you did what?!?" She exclaims as we began eating "you heard me" i said not daring to meet her eyes with mine "thanks" she said rather calmly making my eyes go wide as I expected her to snap at me "I would've been to scared to do it myself" she says with a smile "that'll be 2 galleons Malfoy" Blaise said "what for" Jade asked as Draco passed Blaise the money "Malfoy thought you would tear y/n's head off, I hoped you wouldn't so we bet on it" Blaise chuckled as Jade rolled her eyes "I'd rather she tear your head off Zabini" Cali sighed and began eating.

After Dinner Dumbledore swished his hand and everything disappeared of the table everyone was standing around discussing who they thought was going to be chosen for the tournament "bet you 3 galleons Potter will be chosen" Draco says to Blaise "he's not even 17, so I'll take that bet" Blaise responds with a smirk.

"Sit down, please" Dumbledore commands loudly from the front of the hall, and everyone heads back to their seats and get comfortable. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection" as soon as Dumbledore finishes that sentence he swiftly turns and holds his hand out slowly rotating his body so that he has pointed everywhere around where the students are seated, The room begins to dim but the blue flame grows brighter turning everyone's attention to it as Dumbledore walks up to it and rests his hands on the stand where the flame sits, he then slowly backs away and the flame turns a bright sort of grapefruit pink colour then back to blue as it shoots out a piece of parchment that floats into Dumbledores hand.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Victor Krum" claps and cheers erupt from around the hall but mainly from his school mates as he walks down from where he was sitting and shakes Dumbledores hand, he is then guided of out of the hall.

The flame turns grapefruit pink again then back to blue as it shoots out a light blue piece of parchment "The champion for Beauxbatons is... Fleur Delacour" more cheers and claps are heard from around the room but again mainly from her classmates as she walks up to Dumbledore and shakes his hand, she too is then guided away from the hall.

The flame goes back to grapefruit pink then to blue as the final piece of parchment is shot out of the flames "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" The whole room Claps and cheers loudly except for my friends and I as he walks up to the front excepting Dumbledores hand and walking out of the hall. Draco hands over 3 galleons to Blaise due to the bet "thank you" Blaise says grinning making Draco roll his eyes.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions, but in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore exclaims spinning around and pointing towards the front of the hall as a cloth is lifted off an object revealing a glimmering glass and silver cup with intricate details on the glass and silver handles. As everyone begins to clap the Flames start to erupt again as they did when George and Fred entered the age line. Drawing everyone's attention back to it as another piece of parchment flies out of it and into Dumbledores hand.