"I hope that Seojun will like these. Yesterday he seemed a little bit down..."I looked up to see cosmetic shop in front of me. I started walking towards it when I suddenly saw something unexpected through the glass of the shop.

My eyes widened at the sight and I just stood there frozen. There stood Lim Jukyung and Han Seojun. Together in the store. It didn't matter that, but what they did at that moment was.

They were really really close to each other and Jukyung is applying a lipstick on his lips. His gaze is fixed on her and he stood there like in daze and not moving at all.

Her heart tugged at the sight and she quickly turned around, her hands tightening around handles from paper bags. She sighs.

"It seems like they will get her make-up," I whisper and decided to take a cup of hot chocolate. I sigh again. I came to the mall to rest a bit and to take my mind of the certain person. But in the end, Uno reverse card played on me.

I ordered hot chocolate and sat for the table, placing all the bags on the table. After a few minutes, my hot chocolate arrived and I paid for it. Waitress thanks me and leaves, as I grabbed my bags with one hand which was a little bit harder but I managed.

In the other hand, I got a cup of hot chocolate. I walked and looked through the glasses of shops, taking mental notes on what should I buy.

Suddenly I bumped into someone, my bags falling down on the floor along with me. My hot chocolate spilling on the floor. I grunted, looking up at the person who pushed me, ready to kill because of this.

"Ya! Wa-" I stopped in mid-sentence to see the duo of earlier. I gulped, my eyes slightly widening.

"Chaerin! Are you okay?" Jukyung quickly rushes up to my side helping me.  I just nodded, grabbing my bags.

"Ya Han Seojun apologize!" Jukyung points finger at him annoyed. I sigh and looked around for mall stuff. The couple starts bickering behind me, as I locked my eyes with one security man.  I motioned him to the floor and he quickly nods. After a few seconds, a woman appears and cleans it quickly.

"Thank you," I mutter to her, sad for watching my hot chocolate gone. Can this day be worse?

"Your welcome, Miss Hwang." She nods at me and in a few seconds, she was out of sight. What now...?

"Wow...Outside of school, you are really treated like a celebrity." Jukyung looks at me in awe. I just shrugged. It was something that I got used to. 

"Aish...I feel bad now. Let me get you another one." I looked at Han Seojun who starts walking away. My feet followed him on their own. Jukyung told me how they bought a present for Gowoon. It's not like I didn't see that...

We got back to the coffee shop that I was earlier and I placed my bags again on the table, waiting for the two. How I always end up third-wheeling...? Damn Chaerin... Since you came to this school you became too soft...Since you met a certain person you've changed. Even he is not giving a damn about you.

"Ya, princess! Extra chocolate?" Han Seojun calls me. I looked up at him and nodded. He turns around and I looked at his back. I always somehow end up looking at his back.

They paid for the drinks and came up to me. Seojun hands me my drink, our hands brushing and I shivered at the touch. I looked at him and met his eyes which were looking at me. I quickly looked away, grabbing my cup.

"You bought a lot of stuff..." Jukyung notices, looking at the bags.

"Yeah most of them are presents for Gowoon. Oh right! This one is for you." I handed him his paper bag that was wrapped as a present. His eyes slightly widened as he looks into a paper bag.