she waves the poster around, jumping slightly. "hey kim sunwoo!"

sunwoo just so happens to look back at the crowd, and manages to see hyori. his cheeks flush at the sight of her holding a poster that reads 'KIM SUNWOO, YOU GOT THIS! P.S. WE'RE GOING TO TALK AFTER THIS :D.' he coughs and averts his gaze, focusing on lee jeno who kicks the ball towards him.

"c'mon kim sunwoo," he tells himself, "you can't embarrass yourself in front of hyori..." he kicks the ball after receiving it from jeno's pass, and runs towards the goal, kicking it in. he stares as the ball goes flying in the air.

the whistle blows, and sunwoo's teammates run up to him, surrounding him.

hyori squeals at her school's victory. she's about to make her way off the bleachers but decides to wait.

"i'm not going to die today from trying to get off the bleachers," she says, crossing her legs as she waits for everyone to leave.

eventually, the bleachers are empty. she starts walking down the stairs, grumbling curses. while hyori waits for everyone to leave so that she could also leave, the soccer teams go back to the locker rooms. jumping off the second to last step of the bleachers, hyori begins to walk away until she notices an overly familiar red sports bag sitting not too far away from her. grinning, hyori runs up to it and turns it around.

it's sunwoo's bag.

"this dumbass," she says, grabbing it. "hm... well, it's a good thing he's dumb. now i get to talk to him~"

and true to her word, sunwoo jogs out from the school building, clad in black t-shirt and some shorts. hyori sees him stop when he notices her standing on the almost empty soccer field. she holds up his bag, waving it slightly. "you still bring your bag out to the field?" she yells, smiling at him. sunwoo stands still before turning around, running away.

"not on my watch!" hyori throws everything in her hands to the ground and chases sunwoo, catching up to him quickly. she jumps on him, making sunwoo stagger forwards.

frowning, hyori starts to speak. "kim sunwoo, i really fucking like you but i also really want to beat you up and strangle you to death for making me sad. oh my gosh, i really want to deck your face right now and—"

sunwoo's cheeks and ears burn a bright red color. his heart feels like it's about to jump out from his chest. while hyori's busy ranting to him about her feelings, she ends up letting go of sunwoo so she can stand and move her arms to exaggerate her point. sunwoo turns around and stares at her, the corners of his lips tugged upwards into a boyish grin. feeling someone's stare on her, hyori looks up and turns away, her hand flying up to cover her face.

"can you repeat what you just said?" asks sunwoo, leaning towards her.

hyori coughs. "i want to kick you off the bleachers?"

"no!" says sunwoo, eyes slightly shaking with fear. he chuckles afterwards, inching towards hyori again. "repeat the very first thing you said."

she breathes in and looked up at sunwoo with burning cheeks. "kim sunwoo," she says, "i really like you."

grinning, sunwoo asks her to repeat it again, which she does.

"say it again~"

"oh my gosh, kim sunwoo i love you! damn, why are you so—oh." hyori covers her mouth with her hand. she nervously starts to laugh. "wow! you know, i really need to get going now! i—"

hyori squeals as sunwoo hugs her out of the blue, holding her tightly. hyori wraps her arms around him, resting her head on his chest as he laughs softly, too embarrassed to look at him.

"ju hyori, i love you too."

FIN.

hyori goes back with sunwoo to pick up his bag from the ground. as sunwoo grabs it, hyori gasps. he furrows his eyebrows and looks at her. "what's wrong?"

she points at him, grinning at him as she slowly walks towards him. sunwoo laughs nervously, backing away from his girlfriend.

"you know," she says, "i promised that if we ever got back together, i'd beat you up~ hey!"

hyori watches sunwoo suddenly break out into a run. "kim sunwoo!" she yells, running after him. "come back here!"

"no!" says sunwoo, "you're going to murder me!"

hyunjoon, eric, haknyeon, and kevin watch, from behind a tree, the scene unfolding on the soccer field.

haknyeon and kevin turn to look at hyunjoon and eric, both of them stretching their hands out.

"better pay up now guys," says haknyeon, grinning.

hyunjoon and eric begrudgingly take out a wad of cash, both of them placing a bit in haknyeon and kevin's hands.

"dammit," mutters eric, frowning. "there goes all my money for that game i wanted..."

"your fault for not betting that they would end up back with each other," replies kevin, grinning down at the money in his hands.

the four turn towards the soccer field, watching as sunwoo keeps running away from hyori.

eric sighs. "they really like each other, don't they?"

kevin smiles, nodding. "yup, they really do."

"